Chapter 52

Ok guys . You had totally different ideas from each other but in the end it was a bellarke moment ... Here you go ...

Clarke :

" We all are . we all are scared . it's ok to be scared "

I say meeting his gaze .

He stays silent for a moment.

" The things I said to you . what I did. How do you forgive someone for that ? " He says quietly .

I close the gap and kiss him gently .

" Like that . I forgive you like that Bellamy" I look at him reassuringly

He presses his forehead against mine .

" I love you Clarke. " He says just as quiet . only for me to hear .

" I love you to . and well get through this. I promise . " I say and I can see him smile .

" Come on " he says suddenly .

"Where ? "

" My tents a little farther north " he says and we begin walking .

When we get there I lay on my back and close my eyes . I can hear him laugh a little .

"What ?"

" Your so beautiful "

I can feel my face get red .

I sit up and kiss him softly .

And after that things got a little heated ....

------------

I wake up and feel his arm around me . I look up at him and he looked to peaceful . so worry free .

So perfect .

Hearing a high pitched scream we both sit up and look at each other.

Eyes wide I throw my clothes on and sprint down to the main area with Bellamy and find chärmaine coughing up blood and everyone looking around .

" We -we were hunting " Octavia says sounding like she was about it cry.

"This is your fault !" Anaya screams heading for Octavia when jasper and Finn hold her back .

"What happened ?" I asked

"R-r-reapers " Charmiäne spits out.

I crouch down and notice a spear like opening in her chest . there was no way I could help her .
I didn't have the right supplies.

I look up at everyone and shake my head.

Finally she stops moving . and her chest stops rising .

" No !" Anya screams .

" That was your people who took her to hunt . the blood is on your hands " she screams .

The blood was on my hands .

She saved us and she died .

I can feel a couple tears stream down my face .

I was so sick of death . and if I was responsible for everyone then everyone's death was on me .

[ please feed back ! I loveeee reading them ].