unknown confession // ft. h.hj & y.ji

The loud click of your apartment door lock echoes through the empty stairway as you turned the key around.

Right after entering the small apartment, you let your backpack drop to the floor, slipping out of your shoes and placed them next to the backpack.

urgh how you hated having classes on the afternoon, well your classes actually didn't go ling maybe until 2 or 3 pm but since you also have a part time job in a café, you often get home pretty late.

After shortly thinking about if you had homework and if you were willing to do it, you lifted up you backpack and went into your room, shortly after sitting down on your table opening up your text book and your laptop.

Your plan to study didn't work out so well because only a few moments later you coughed yourself watching some random videos on YouTube

After watching "a few" videos you got hungry, making your way to the fridge only thing to see that it's even emptier than you though

Sighing you got your phone and ordered some chicken and a drink from your favourite restaurant, paying online you then just had to wait for the lovely sound of the door bell which actually rung way earlier than you expected.

Jumping up from you seat you run to the door getting you long awaited food and tanking the guy who delivered it.

Before you could sit down to eat you delicious smelling food you heard your phone ring signalling you that you had got a message.

Groaning in frustration you dropped down your just picked up chicken piece back into the box and got your phone, ready to scream at the person that texted you, you opened the message

But once you opened it your anger was gone

Hyunjinnie:
Hey Ant!

"Omg does he have to remind me that I'm short even over text?"

Oh my bad let me introduce you, the boy who just texted you was Hyunjin,18(a year older than you), basically he was your childhood bestie and currently on his way of becoming an idol, you supported him ever since and you both used to train dance together but since your parents wanted you to get a "good" job you had to stop and focus on your studies.

You:
istg Hyunjin this better be important rn I was about to eat my chicken, so if you just came to point out that I'm short you might as well leave this chat again!

Hyunjinnie:
wow, not even a hi? .-.

You:
No, and if you don't finally say what you want you won't ever hear a "hi" from me again. My chicken is getting cold!

Hyunjinnie:
why are you so salty today?

You:
My!Chicken!Is!Getting!Cold!

You:
So what you want?

Hyunjinnie:
I actually wanted to know if you want to face time
ps. Jeongin is also here 😉

A little smile creeps onto your face as you read Jeongin's name, yeah well you had a little crush on Jeongin, well maybe not a little, perhaps it was a big or better said a very big crush on him but how could you not?!?