positive earth girl

KALE'S PROV
Rn I'm just thinking...how a secret can change you...I mean people may think I'm this positive earth girl but no that's not me! That's who my mom wants me to be...I wanna draw and paint and make music but my mom wants me to save the earth and be positive all.the.time ugh.

I live with my mom,my dad left my mom 5 years ago because he just couldn't take her anymore she's a horrible person!...I miss my dad..he really did understand me. I remember he just to let me draw tiny drawings kinda like tattoos on is arm with a marker,and he took me to this place to learn me how to play the gituar I never really learned more than one song but I loved it!

Kale's mom: kale!can you come down for a second!?
Me:I'm coming!

I walked downstairs to see her standing there with a dress

Me:no! I'm not wearing that!
Kale's mom: yes you are! We are going to the Hathaways house.
Me:ugh fine

I walked up again,got changed and went down. My mom was already in the car so I walked out to her.

I have nothing against going there. summer is one of my best friends and she's the only one who knows how I really am. I've known her since I was 5 years old.

Kale's mom: we're here!

I went up to their house which btw is like 3 times bigger then our house.

Summer:kale hi!
Me:hii
We hug and then we run up to her room.
Summer:soo nice dress
Me:shut up!
Summer: hahaha come on it's not that bad.
Me:yes it is!
Summer:yeah maybe it is hahah
Me:haha...so anything happening??
Summer:well no actually not
Me:still trying to get Freddys attention huh?
Summer:yeah...
Me:tbh I always thought he liked Zack
Summer:really?
Me:mhm
Summer:well maybe..Idk I'm actually stressed out cause I mean we're in the same friend group but he never really notices me!
Me:you don't need him.
Summer:i know I know.
*I love you*(it's a message sound of kales dad that she recorded itms)
Summer:who is it?
Me:Idk...it's an anonymous number.
Summer:check the message then.

"Wanna share the untold story to those who don't know?"

Summer: wtf does that mean??
Me:Idk

I forgot to post on Sunday oops

But I hope you guys liked this chapter💘💘