Chapter 6 akward

Tom P.O.V
Tord shoved me out the room while he made edd clean the rest of his room
so I walked down stairs I wounded if tords ok WAIT I HATE HIM why do I get like this around tord
Lame commie "HELLOOOOO~ Beau-TI- FuL" I turn my head and it's Matt staring at himself.
"Sup Matt" I looked up the stairs at tords room while saying that
"Hey you ok Tim" Matt looked at me counfused.I fell why, all I can see is black

Three days later
I opened my eyes and "YOUR AWAKE" Edd screeched
"I'll go get the doctor" Matt that ran out the room. "What happened" edd looks at me then down at the ground "well you past out and Matt screamed TIM ARE YOU OK me and tord ran as fast as possible down stairs you were on the ground shaking so we called 911 then just yesterday we found out you have cancer" Edd looked back at me "WHAT" I couldn't believe what I was hearing "listen the reason you have cancer is because you were hit with a laser in the eyes do you remember that" I nodded "you have cancer in your eyes BUT there going to fix it so you won't die" a wave of relief went over my head "where's tord" Edd stared at me "he's the red army leader again because he thought we lost you"
I have a flash back to when we hated each other so much

 "What happened" edd looks at me then down at the ground "well you past out and Matt screamed TIM ARE YOU OK me and tord ran as fast as possible down stairs you were on the ground shaking so we called 911 then just yesterday we found out you have ...

When I get out or hear the first thing I'll do is go to tord