on the set

Adam Ant was going over the finishing touches of the video for "goody two shoes " . I was there to make sure everyone's costume and makeup was in place. One thing about the way I check someone's makeup, I get pretty damned close to them. Sometimes I even touch them. Same idea goes for checking how well the costumes fit. I'm not shy about being such a "hands on" girl, except when I'm around Adam.

Something about that guy makes me so nervous whenever I'm near him.

"Donna! I lost my belt again! And can you please fix the smudge my eyeliner made?"

Oh no. This has to be the 20th time he's making me do these things. Everyone else seems to be managing just fine. Why is he constantly looking at me like that?

"Donna, please..." he seems a bit impatient, almost...desperate.

"Hang on, I'm coming." I rush over to him and he blushes holding his "lost" belt as he flashes the most adorable smile. "Can you help me with this, darling?" I bit my lip.

"Really Adam? What is it with you? Let's see your face first." I lift his chin gently with my fingertips and move his head slightly so I can see the damage. "Oh Adam your eye makeup is fine. There's no smudge there."

Adam took his next move to his advantage. He knew I wanted to leave his personal space quickly. He could sense I was getting squirmish. Without warning he grabs the wrist of the hand holding his chin and pulls me towards him. He then pulls me on top of him and kisses me before I can say anything. The next several minutes were a blur of passionate tongue wrestling. We finally separated trying to catch our breath. I jumped off of him, pulling him up with me.

"What did you do that for Adam? Now I'm really going to have to fix you up, just look at you..." I grabbed the bottom of his chin and started touching up his makeup. The whole time he kept giggling like a schoolboy. After I was done with his face I then put my arms around his waist to fix his belt. He started rubbing himself against me which made me pull away. "Adam stop that. I'm almost done with you and you can get back to the video shoot." He was about to kiss me again but stopped when he saw my frustration. "Donna I'm taking you back to my place when this is done." I knew full well what he was after and I wanted the same thing.