Chapter 3: Arguments are the worst

~~~~~5 hour time skip~~~~~

We made it back to the bunker and put Lucifer in the basement thingy. Jack is actually a great person and is very kind, Uncle Dean is just way to rash. We also set Jack up a room and it's right next to mine!!!!!!!!! Uncle Dean wasn't too sure about this at first but when i reminded him i gonna take the majority of the responsibility when they need me to, Jack will need to get used to me being close and if he has a nightmare i can help him.

I was sitting in my room listening to my music on a low volume just incase someone calls for me when i heard screaming coming from the basement. So i quickly ran down there to see what the commotion was and saw everyone standing near Jack who was yelling at Lucifer for quote on quote "ruining his life" and Jack was getting really angry. I walk up to my father and my uncle Dean.

"Should we do something about this????" i say very concerned because i have grown fond of Jack even though he has not been with us long.

"I really don't want to get into the middle of an argument between Lucifer and Lucifer Jr." Uncle Dean said sounding annoyed, probably because them interrupted his alone time. He just sits in his room blaring old rock and roll music till someone turns it off because it got to obnoxious.

"I think we should Dean, do you want the bunker to explode?" my dad questioned my uncle.

"Fine but i'm not doing it" uncle dean said annoyed.

"A father would love his kid and not make him into a war machine!!!!" Jack screamed at his father.

"Well a good son would follow his father's path and complete his destiny!!!!" Lucifer yelled back in rage.

Jack started to develop this yellow aura around him and started to shake with his eyes glowing yellow. I would not let our home be destroyed so i ran and jumped on Jack's back giving him a "hug".

"Jack he is so not worth it, don't get angry at him, he just does not see how wonderful you could be on your own." I say burying my face into his neck trying to calm Jack down.

Everyone stares at me like i'm crazy but i don't care because everyone deserves love. Jack starts to calm down and takes me off his back gently and gives me a full on hug saying "Thank you Bella, thank you so much i don't-"

"Oh how sweet, the mini Sam thinks she can control him and get him to calm down, how sweet. Think again Isabella it's harder than it seems." Lucifer spits out.

"Don't listen Bella, can we go somewhere else?" Jack says with a hint of anger but mostly calmness in his voice. Lucifer looks dumbfounded that a 15 year old girl could control his son when he couldn't.

"We can Jack, and remember you don't have to be like him, you can be you and not who your "father" wants you to be." i say with care, and with that we walk out hand in hand to my room cause why not.

I take Jack back to my room and start showing him the different things i'm into. We listened to music, watched things on youtube, and started reading books! (I'm my father's daughter, what did you expect? About 6 hours later my dad comes in looking tired.

"Bella it's midnight, so please just go to bed, or you could teach Jack how to control his powers, but keep it down you don't want your uncle Dea-"

"Too late i'm up and annoyed, Bella shut up or at least teach him quietly!" Uncle Dean says walking in tired and annoyed.

"Jack show them what you can do" I say proudly.

Jack the moves a bunch of different things around the room with his mind, and by that i mean putting them back into place and then truing on youtube to my favorite channel. My dad and Uncle stand there dumbfounded.

"Impressed???? By the way where is uncle Cas?" i question.

"Here, Bella." Cas says while appearing behind Uncle Dean

"Dammit Cas!!!" Uncle Dean yells even more annoyed now.

"Okay? Anyways that was excellent progress with Jack, Bella, keep it up, but he will have to learn how to hunt, and no one argue with this becuacse it will have to happen at some point, i must be off now, goodbye." and with that Uncle Cas was gone.

"Well goodnight you two we are going to stay up a little bit longer and then go to sleep i'll keep the volume low." i say to get them out of my room cause i hate them both sometimes with a passion.

"Night Bella get some sleep short stack." Uncle dean says kissing my forehead and leaving the room.

"Goodnight sweetie, love you." dad says also kissing my forehead and leaving to go get some sleep.

Jack looked at my confused after they had both left.

"Whats up Jack? You seem confused." i say.

"Why did they call you short stack and sweetie?" Jack questions.

"Oh, those are just nicknames they gave me." i say happily.

"Nicknames?"

"Yep! Like how my name is Isabella, but i go by Bella, Bella is a nickname a shorter version of my name. It can also be just a name someone calls you. Like a nickname for you could be Jay." I say excitedly.

"I like the sound of that, very much." Jack says tierdly but happily.

"That's good but jack it think it's time we head to sleep." i say giginling at his sleepy state.

"I'm not- *yawn* tired" he says very sleepily.

"Uh-huh sure you aren't tired, come on. Come lay down beside me, don't worry it will be okay." i say wanting to cuddle with Jack.

"Are you sure? What about your dad and your uncle?" Jack asked kinda scared.

"Don't worry about them okay???????" i say. With that Jack lays down next to me and we drift off to sleep.