Chapter 6~ Awkward

You woke up the next day excited to go to school and tell your friends! You got up with a great start, you feel since your dating Jimin your now happier. You ran downstairs to see if your mom made breakfast, you walked over to the kitchen to see a note. The note said...

Dear y/n,
I'm going on girls trip with my Friends to Arizona for a couple of days for a wedding. I left $150 for food and drinks for you. Don't do anything bad * NO PARTYS *. You can invite Jimin over! ;) Love you sorry I couldn't say goodbye. Breakfast is in the fridge, Love ya!
Love, Your mother

You looked at the note confused and shook your head. You walked towards the fridge to get your breakfast. You sighed and closed the fridge door, she made you something you hate. Instead you just ate a banana. You then went into the bathroom and Brushed your teeth and hair, then went to your closet to pick out an outfit. You ended up with this.

* Ignore the purse :) *

You grabbed your keys, phone, and book-bag. You headed downstairs and out the door making sure you locked it behind you. You then threw the keys in your bag and walked towards the bus stop. You then see Jimin. You start to run over to go say hi. You get to him and he notices you. He runs over and hugs you, you wished it lasted longer.
" What's up y/n?!" He said shyly but happy to see you.

" Hey Jimin!" You said smiling. You both started to blush. You then looked down at your feet, you had no idea what to say ( OoF ). He then looks at you and says," So..... Have you told anyone.. You know.. About us?". You quickly reply with," Well.... About that I haven't told anyone, but somehow my mom kinda found out...." you start to fake laugh awkwardly.
" OoF" he said with a laugh. You guys then just started to talk about school and stuff.

The bus then arrives, you both hurry inside and sits down together. Everyone starts to " Ouuuu" for no reason, you get embarrassed and looks down at your phone. You started to look on Instagram at some K-Pop groups like " BLACKPINK". Jimin looks over and flashes a smirk.
" You like BLACKPINK?" He asked with a funky face. You nodded and continued to look at the explore page.
" I sing way better than them." Jimin then randomly blurts out. You look up and look at him. He smiles and then shrugs, then looks over to the window. You just laugh it off.

YOLO SORRY I HAD TO END IT HERE :p OH AND SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN LIKE..... 2 WEEKS OOF WELL TTYL ♥️
XOXO, Val