03

"Wow...."

we both were in shocked of how cool and huge, this house is,

anyways since i get to choose the room first,

There was only two room, both is the same size

but one is with big window and one more is with smaller window, so ofcourse i chose the one with the big window, hehe, ally agrees and went to her room, and pack everything out,I guess.

I chose the room with the big window, bc I like sunlight. and view,sigh**

pretty weird of me I know, and did I not tell u, I think when I look to the view it is Sam house,room in fact.

oh how awkward I told to myself.

and then i saw him, shirtless.

outside the window you know it's direct to his room, because it's really near to mine.

and I said to myself "calm down, it's just Sam Pottorff, your idol, standing infront of you, well not infront but direct, and his shirtless,ohmygosh how hot is he looking, wait no Kenzie, no nononon don't stare at his body"

and after moment of silence, I think he caught me staring at him , and he said "oh hey Kenzie"

and laughed, I was immediately ashamed and I said back " uhh erhmm uhh hi, Sam, good to see you, again."

and he said "same!:) is this your room?"

and reply back "yes this is haha well I'll talk to you later Sam, because I gotta unpack my stuff!!"

and sam replied " okay, well I'll see you tomorrow,right?"

I just reply with a simple "right."

And smiled. Tryna play It cool you know.hehehe;

Instead of fangirling omygosh ::;;

he went and close his window

And

I close mine, and started to unpack and put my clothes, in the closet/wardrobe,

And organized them of how I liked,

and after an hour, I done, and I thought it look good.

I went to the across room of mine, which is ally's.

and seems like she have done, the unpacking and stuff.

And i said to her, "Ally, guess what's my view like literally," in a fangirl joy happiness moment.

and she was confused and said "idk, Sam room?"

and she know me ahaha,

And he guess we're right,

"How'd you know..but whatever I talked to him few secs ago"

she reply me back " my guess is always right lol, but what'd he say omygosh,Kenzie!!"

"Nothing really special lol, he just regconised me and said hello, and that we will meet tomorrow and don't forget about the hangout thing and I start to unpack my stuff, so yeah"

"Ohh hah, Sam Is so nice" she said

"Yes he is, I uh I think I like him, I don't even know, I've like him since he start his first youtube, and an o2l collab and stuff, and I know a lot of things about him, and it's weird that now we met him and

we live right next each other, omygosh, it's like a dream come true, well you know not yet, since I'm scared that Sam would like hate me"

And ally just stared at me and laughed "hell no way, Sam wouldn't hate you, you're beautiful, but do you think I might have a chance to meet the one and only Connor, omygosh what if he doesn't like me. What if he is different in person?!?what if he thinks I'm too weird or even ugly omg what should I even wear tomorrow gahh I don't even know"

and I literally laughed and replied to her

"OMG hello, did you not look at yourself in the mirror, and notice how gorgeous you are and I'm sure tomorrow he'll start to fall inlove with you as soon as he look u in the eye, oh and ok sure he is a very nice person"

I said in a sassy tone.

and she laughed too "haha Kenzie, let's stop talking about this and see how tomorrow turns out yeah,

by the way thanks, but you're prettier, BUT let's go watch a movie!!, aka the bae Netflix!!"

I like how Ally is just calm while I'm freaking nervous about tomorrow, what if things doesn't turns out as it is, I just forget about that.

and I scream "YASSSS NETFLIX"

we laughed,

We both raced downstairs.....

And plug the tv to my phone, to netflix app.

And choose to watch mean girls, even tho we both already watch it for the million time but it never gets old...

To be continued....!!....!!!...

AHAHHA are u all curious?!? Or nah

[ authors note- :) hey beautiful non existent reader, I hope you like this short chapters and I'll update chapter 4 tonight! :) Byeee :):):):) ps- there will be a lot dramas in the future of this story!! SO STAY TUNE AND FOLLOW ME :$:)):)::$):):):$: ]