↬ l.

hey i made another video. these are fun

yes, to all of the people who aren't my personal friends, that's me. the ugly bitch wearing double bts..... anyways lmao. you guys are great. 💝

***

yoongi dropped off the couple at namjoon's house, then leaving to bring hoseok home.

when they got inside, jin sat on the couch, preparing to turn on the TV. namjoon walked up and sat next to him, leaning his head on the older's shoulder.

"we should check on jungkook. i'm worried that he's more hurt than we thought." namjoon said.

jin heard him take a deep breath. "you're right. let's go visit that apartment." he replied, standing up. "wait- what if he doesn't answer? what if we need to get in?" namjoon said. jin could tell he was endlessly worrying. 

"i have an extra card to get us in. now come on."

[time skip]

the pair approached the apartment door, and jin knocked lightly on it. "jungkook?" he called not too loud. there was no answer, so he knocked harder.

"jungkook? it's jin- namjoon's here, too. are you there?" he said. he sighed and stepped back.

at that moment, namjoon swore he heard crying.

"jin, i-i think i hear crying... let's go in, i'm scared.." he begged. jin nodded and took out the card in a bit of a panic, shakily swiping it on the little card reader hung up on the wall.

upon walking in, it became clear there was crying.

namjoon listener closely, discovering that it was coming from jungkook's bathroom. the younger ran to try to open the door, trying to convince kook to unlock it.

jin pulled out his phone and called jimin, knowing how easy it'd be to get jungkook out with jimin.

jin: get to you and kook's apartment now.

jimin arrived within five minutes, rushing to the door and begging jungkook to let him in. after minutes of trying, namjoon decided that they couldn't risk it. "step back." he said, and jimin moved backwards.

namjoon ran into the door, strong enough that it broke down and fell to the floor.

the three rushed into the bathroom, finding a scene they were hoping they wouldn't see. jungkook was kneeling on the floor, curled up into a ball. in his shaking hands was a small container of pills. he was crying hard, moments away from gulping them down.

namjoon ran up and smacked the pills out of the crying boy's grasp, dropping down and hugging him tightly.

jin ran up to them, using his hands to sweep away the poison that kook almost consumed from his reach. he joined in the hug, as well.

in the doorway, jimin remained motionless.

he was shocked. saddened. disappointed in himself.

he watched kook cry into namjoon's shoulder as the older hugged him. jin lifted jungkook's head, tears falling. "jungkook.." he paused to cry a little. "i-it's..."

"it's okay. we're here, honey.. it's okay.."

***