Quick Author's Note

This story is being edited right now before I finish it. I might write the last two or three chapters (maybe more if my writing gets out of hand), but I'm not sure exactly yet because there are a few details I need to straighten out in the earlier chapters and I don't really want to have something published and then need to change it if something I add to an earlier chapter happens to effect that scene. I just finished my editing of chapter one.

Let me know if you see any grammar mistakes. I'm considering taking the story down while I edit just in case something I add changes something that happens later in the book, just so that any new readers won't be epically confused during those chapters. Let me know if you're against that. I'll probably start taking down the older chapters sometime in the next week or two.

Thank you all for choosing to read my story. It means the world to me that people actually took time out to read it.

If I decide to take down the other chapters I'll get rid of this little note at the bottom of the page about which chapters have been edited. 

Edited Chapters:

Chapter 1 *

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

 Also, if you want to check out the book that was nagging at me so much I just started writing it, you can add it to your library to get notifications on when I update it.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/142057899-the-other-realm?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_myworks

com/story/142057899-the-other-realm?utm_source=web&utm_medium=email&utm_content=share_myworks

Aurora Blythe knows she is different. From the dreams that always seem to come true to her ability to control the weather to the mysterious guy she's been dreaming of for as long as she can remember. But even through all of this, she manages to lead a basically normal life: going to school, making friends and losing them, and going to camp for a month nearly every summer. She has normal teenage problems that can be fixed in normal ways, no need to use her powers except for fun and the occasional "bad weather day" at school.

But then she turns twenty-one and everything changes. Suddenly her world is in for a spin when she is thrown into a feud she never knew existed in a world she could never have imagined in her deepest fantasies. Little does Aurora know that this new world is a world of old ways that don't want to be changed.

Will Aurora be able to stop the feud and can she solve the mystery of the man in her dreams? Or will this new world come crashing down around her?