Ned Stark I

Judith road beside Ned and Jon. Her hair flickering in the wind as she kept mostly to her quiet self. She never expected herself to be finding her way South again, yet here she was riding that way.

Ned and Jon were speaking to one another. Jon was going to join the Nightswatch, something Judith never believed he would do or that Ned would ever allow seeing who he was.

"You're going to miss him."

She told Ned when she watched Jon veer off the path to the North headed toward the wall. Ned glanced at Judith. Though she looked young, she was anything but.

"Aye. I know. Hardest part is accepting it. But my brother will keep a close eye on him."

Ned said pulling his horse to continue walking along with the Lannister guards. Judith followed along side of him and the two of them travled in silence for a long while. Judith looked ahead a ways seeing Kayla riding along side the Queen's carriage.

She sighed deeply something that did not go unnoticed by Ned.

"You're upset?"

He said looking to Judith. The woman bit her bottom lip and nibbled on it for a split second.

"It's nothing really."

"Nothing? I can feel it. It's something."

Ned said speaking about the small bound that the two of them held. Granted it wasn't much at all, nothing compared to some of the other wards and lords, but Ned noticed the effects in her mood.

Which that was enough to tell him something was wrong.

"Just remembering the old days."

She said watching as Kayla trotted along side the royal family. Ned looked forward seeing the same thing she was seeing.

"Times were much simpler then for everyone weren't they?"

"So much."

She replied sighing. Ned gave her a heart felt smile and patted her on the shoulder.

"Times change and people a long with it. It's all for the better."

"You would think that."

She said causing Ned to look at her. He didn't reply to it and instead allowed the conversation to drop. They had a long month's rode ahead of them. Everyone needed their strength for one reason or another.

And his ward was of no exception.