Surprise Surprise.

"DAD. IM HOOOOOMEEE" I sang songed as I walked through the door to the Patterson household.

"IN HERE SWEETIE!" he shouts back

"WELL, WHERE DOES 'HERE' MEAN?!" I ask, as I walk into the living room.

"well never mind then..." I say with a laugh realizing he was it the living room.

our house was an old two story house in a neighborhood not to far from the high school that I went to. It was for the most part a cream white color on the walls, except my room, which has one crimson red wall and the rest of the walls grey with a grey white stained concrete floor. my walls had been covered with one direction, Justin Bieber, Austin Mahone, 5SOS, Jake Miller, The Vamps, and many other posters.

As I started making my way up to my room, I heard my name being called.

"EMILEE. EMILEE. EMILEEEEEEE. COME HERE." my dad yells for me. ugh.

"IM COMING, IM COMING!!"

As I reached the living room I saw him sitting on the couch with a very serious expression. What's going on?

"What's wrong dad?"

"Come, sit." he says patting the space beside him"

so I do as told, and go to sit down.

"Emilee, this is something very important. I don't want you to freak out or anything so please be calm." my dad says. what going on?

"okay. so shoot. go ahead, speak"

"Emilee, I dont know how to put this but, we're moving.

To Birmingham"

"WHAT?!?!?! OMG THATS AMAZING!!" I yell. Birmingham is my hometown. I love it there.

"Emilee, it's not Birmingham, Alabama." he sighs. what

"It's Birmingham. Birmingham, England. in my previous trips to England for work I met somebody. we're moving so that I can be with her."  he says, not looking up at me.

"WHAT!?!?!" I asked. more demand but still.

how could he? just drop everything and move us to a whole.different country? a whole different continent even!

"Emilee, calm down!" he says in a demanding voice, which isn't usual for him to do.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS? AFTER MOMS DEATH ONLY BEING TWO YEARS AGO YOUVE DECIDED TO DROP EVERYTHING AND LEAVE?!?!?!?!? HOW COULD YOU EVEB THINK OF DOING THIS?!?!?!? WE JUST MOVED TO ARKANSAS FROM ALABAMA LESS THEN A YEAR AND A HALF AGO AND NOW YOU WANT TO MOVE TO BIRMINGHAM, ENGLAND?

if you think I'm going with you think again. ill just stay at Brandons or something!" I yell at him. which in uncommon too. and if you didn't kbiw, Brandon is my best friend. he was the one who made me feel welcomed here at my new school in Arkansas. 

But in the end, he ends up winning. and three days later I'm saying goodbye to all my friends, including Brandon and his family, and boarding fight 16 to Birmingham, England.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~page break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sweetie, wake up. we're here." .my dad says gently shaking me.

I slept for nearly 12 hours? between going to England we had to stop in Atlanta, Georgia, which in fact I thought was completely unnecessary.

The plane finally came to a slow and "smooth" landing.

As people piled off the plane one by one I could hear all the heaving British accents.

now we only have to drive from London, England to Birmingham, England which was at least a 2hr 30min drive excluding stops for gas and other things.

Sooooooooooooooooooooo guys how was it? I'm sorry if it was really bad! this is my first story and yeah. I'm sorry it was probably terrible guys!
k, so first off yes my name is Emilee but the character emilee is NOT based off me.
Please give me feedback guys, it would be amazing. so don't forget to comment, vote, and like.
and you can all go follow me on instagram! my instagram is heyy.emilee comment on any of my posts saying you have seen, read, or like my book and ill follow back!
anyways, I'll probably update tomorrow Wednesday at the latest so keep tuned! <lol.

~Stay classy~