Chapter 39

WELCOME BACK BUUUUUUUNNNNSSSS SO YEAH YEAH I'M SORRY I DIDN'T POST A CHAPTER LAST WEEK BUT HERE I AM HEHEHEHHH...... OK SOOOOO THIS IS THE SECOND TO THE LAST CHAPTER AND AHHHHHHH UUUUUUUUUGGGGHHHHH I CANT!!!! EVEN THOUGH I KNOW I WILL BE MAKING A BOOK TWO ITS STILL SAD BECAUSE THIS BOOK IS THE ONE WHO STARTED IT ALL AND SEEING IT COME TO ITS END MAKES ME SAD, OK OK I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE SAYING SHUT UP SUGAKOOKIE2(not my real name of course but if it was~~~~~~ that would be goals) OK LETS CONTINUE THE STORY NOW

WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTT OF TIME SKIPS BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO FIT ALL OF MY IDEAS OK AND THERES LIKE ONLY 2 MORE CHAPTERS AFTER THIS SOOOOOOOO I WARNED YOU BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS STILL ENJOY IT HIHIHIHI OK LETS GO

Y/n's POV

Today is the day we've all been waiting for........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... ITS YSHA'S BABY SHOWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(see i told you a lot of time skip will be happening here)

i just finished packing jungkook's clothes because the baby shower will be a pyjama party theme

Y/n:

i'll just fix my things later, i'll just get something to eat

i went out of the room and went to the kitchen to make something to eat

Y/n:

hmmmmmm~~~~ what can i eat?

then my phone rang