THE NURSERY

NOAH POV

"Hey guy's thank's for the help" I said looking at some of my old teamate's. "No problem man" tuppen said, "so when are you guys doing the gender reveal" Warren asked? "At the wedding and also before any one asks  we are setting this up because Elle is five months along and she wants it done and if we don't get it done she will make me sleep on the couch" I said "you sound a little scared there flynn" tuppen said "nope just smart I want to keep an eye on them and make sure they are okay" I said "alright well then let's finish painting the closet door and then move the furniture in" tuppen said.

2hours later

We got the nursery done and now waiting for Elle  to get home. That is until I hear her charger pull in "hey boys I come barring food"she said walking in. "Elle we got the nursery done if want to take a look" Warren said "no I trust you guys it probably looks amazing" she replied, I kiss her head and she hugs me from the side "you know Elle for being five months you aren't that big"tuppen said "I know it's kinda weird but the doctor said it is completely normal anyway for first time mom's" she stated we all ate dinner together the guys left so it was just me and Elle at the house, I walk into the bedroom and see that Elle is working on her laptop "hey beautiful what are you working on"I ask "a case where some dumbass thought it would be a good idea to try and Rob women but then he attacked a lady who has a black in karate so it didn't really end well for him"she said with a sly smile. "Yah well you know as well as I do men are idiots" I replied rubbing her back, I kissed her and went to take a shower and change clothes for bed. I walk back in and see that Elle fell asleep to Alice in wonderland with Johnny Depp. I climb into bed with her and she automatically cuddles closer to me and I fall asleep holding her.