Chapter 1

The Homeless life

Y/N Pov:

Here you are in .........., on the streets, when long ago, you were in a big house with a family and friends. But what happened on that day change everything. You were seating on the floor and you, of course, were begging for money, so you can survive. There were others like you on the streets, so sometimes when you weren't hungry you would give them, your spare change.

One lady came over to you and she said:" God bless you."

She gave you 2$, this was the most you had in months. Where you were, this place was a poor place, so every penny counted.

" Thank you, madam," you said.

She nodded and walk away. There was a lady near you and she was an old lady before she gave you all her spare change and that day you felt really guilty for even taking it. So you got up, with your 2$, that you made today and said to, the old lady" Excuse me."

She looks up at me and said:" Good morning Y/N."

Wow, she actually remembers me.

I gave her the 2$ and I said:" Thank you for helping me when I needed help that day."

She looked at the money and said:" No please Y/N keep it."

I shooked my head and said," No take it."

I walk away, will you know that your dinner is going bye, bye but that is ok. If someone needs it more then me, I will give anything to help people...
I went back to my little camp, that I made and when I was there, I saw this man with a mask taking my stuff, even my wolf plushie. That ain't happening.

I growled," You better put that back!"

He looks at me and laughed" Yeah right b*tch!"

He started running and of course, I started chasing him. I caught his left arm.

He looked at me and asked," How?"

I flip him over to the ground and he looks at me with terrified eyes.
That might be because my eyes were red not f/n.

I took out my hand and growled" My stuff?"

He got up, dropped my stuff and ran away. My eyes went back to normal.
I hated this curse, but sometimes it was helpful.
So I grabbed my stuff from the ground and started walking to my little area. I got out my blanket on the ground and I got comfortable. I sat down on the blanket and grabbed my wolf plushie and whispered to it.

" I miss you, mom..."