Chapter 2

Joey Drew??

??? Pov:
I was coming from my company and saw a little girl on the street.
She was all by herself and I looked around and there was no one getting her.
So I sat on a bench, by the little girl. Just in case her parents did come and pick her up.
1 hour later...
She was still sitting there and then all the sudden there was a woman and she gave her some money and said

" God bless you."

The little girl said," Thank you."

Then she gave her money to an old lady near her and then I look at her little area and there was this random guy taking her stuff.
I was about to take control and then the little girl chases him down a d took back her stuff all by her little self, I was thinking that is what I need for the company.
I nodded my head and I saw the little girl trying to sleep and I went over to her and poke her in the face. Her little f/n eyes opened in shock.

"You're, your"

I was confused and then she said

" Am I dreaming, I am looking at the Joey drew!"

I giggled" Yup that's me."

Y/N Pov:
Omg, I can't believe it I'm staring at the Joey Drew!
I know I sound like a fangirl, but I love Bendy and his friend's Cartoon!
I use to watch that all the time with me... my family.
I frowned and Joey look at me concern

" Where are your parents?"

I look at him and I think he got the point.

" I'm sorry if you don't want to."

"They're dead," I interrupted.

He looked at me with shock in his eyes and he looked at the ground at the floor and said:" I'm sorry."

I wanted to change the subject, so I said:" My name is Y/N."

I took out my hand, so he could shake it and he had a smile on his face. I was happy to change the subject.

" Well, that's quite a name Y/N."

He was thinking for a moment and he looks like he had a light bulb idea.

" Well if you are all by yourself and staying here, why don't I take you to my studio and let you stay for a while."

I felt like jumping and fangirling, but.... but I took my control and said

" Really, that would be amazing!"

I was about to get my stuff and he gently grabbed my hand and said:" Oh Y/N you won't need that stuff."

I looked at him and then said:" Let me get some of my personal stuff before we go."

He let go of my hand and said:" Alright get the stuff you need I will meet you at the bench over there."

I nodded my head and he started walking to the bench.
I grabbed my suitcase and open it. I saw all my family pics, drawings, and the invitation...
I don't know why I keep it but I did, one day I will get revenge on him and I will bury my family once more.
I looked at my plush and I grabbed it and I close my suitcase. Then I started walking to Joey Drew.

He got up and he walks over to me and said:" Let me help you with that."

He took out my hand to take my suitcase and I look at him a little scared about it.

He smiled and said," You can trust me Y/N."

I nodded and gave him my bag and I keep my plush by me and he said
" Off we go Y/N..."