Introduction

I'm Kitri

Kitri Regina Romero. People usually don't like my name but I like it. It's mine. Not their's. I was born on January 12. 1994 in the Philippines. I now live in my apartment in Malibu, California and I'm currently in my last year of my course, psychology, in UCLA. I'm also really tall compared to the rest of my family because I'm 5'10 and a half. I'm a ballerina in Los Angeles Ballet and I also like to play volleyball.

_*_*_*_*_*_

So hi guys :). Its me the author. This is my first ever book so please bear with me. I this story I will be making some minor changes with the characters like their height, physical features, skills etc. I know Sara Sampaio has brown hair and blue eyes but I have both dark hair and eyes. Also, in here, Finn will be 6'3 (I know. super tall) but its my book and I really want to be 5'10 so if you don't like their height or some other stuff, you can change it in your mind if you want to. I will update with a timeframe of 2 days to 2 weeks because I'm kinda busy. This story will be very cliche but not too much that it just makes you want to throw up. Lastly, I really hope that you enjoy and please comment ideas and reactions.

Muah -Sophia