No Homo, But that's the day I fell in love with you...

Jeremy Heere's POV 

"Well this is gay." I looked up at my computer, "Animal Jam??? Is National Geographic teaching kids to be furries?" ((No shame, okay let's keep going)) "Well I'm bored I have literally nothing to do, let's do this." I clicked the 'create an animal' button. FIRST PICK AN ANIMAL "OH FUUUU....Fa Mulan... that was loud." I get a notification on Skype, "since when did Michael start using Skype? I thought he was a Discord kind of person..." I opened the application 

Player 2- "hows it hangin' my favowite perwson?"

Player1- "Michael, are you high?"

Player 2- "nah, can I not be cute Jere Bear? ^^"

What the heck Michael?!??

Player1- "okay... why aren't you using Discord? You never use Skype I didn't even know you had one? How did you get mine?!???"

Player 2- "calm yourself sweetheart."

Player1- "I gtg...bye"

"Sweet Jesus... he's definitely high, unless... nah, he would never." 

Things have been different since Christine broke up with me, apparently I wasn't her type. My father has been wearing pants, my mom has started calling me (Not that much) and Michael is a whole lot gayer. That's fun. I myself haven't been interested in girls since the incident, I guess having the SQUIP made me reallyyyy straight. 

Another Skype notification appeared 

Player 2- "I'm sorry for acting a bit... strange. Hormones? Idk. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Wanna come over for video games? My moms said it's ok."

Player1- "no, no it's okay. I just didn't know what was going on. It was kinda... cute. And of course I'll come over I love hanging with my bro."

Player 2- "you thought I was cute jere?"

Player1- "how could I not love you Mikey? You're sweet and kind and you're super adorable!"

Player1- "I said too much."

Michael.exe has stopped responding 

Player1- "I'll be over soon"

I got out my retro roller skates and my wallet, he might wanna go skate at the rink. That would be fun. And I hopped in my car and drove to his place. When I arrived he was like a puppy in a window waiting for his owner to come home, as soon as I opened the car door he ran out and started kissing me, I kinda liked it... it was sweet. "You have no idea of how long I've wanted to do that jere." Michael whispered, my pale skin was tingling and bright red, my blue eyes were wide open and I was in pure bliss, I hugged him tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Mikey, I love you." 

His face was buried into my shoulder and I could tell he was trying not to blush, after a little bit longer he grabbed my hand and led me inside. "So, do you wanna play?" He looked into my eyes "s-sure."  I stuttered, he passed me the red Nintendo Switch controller, "here!" He smiled and booped my freckley nose. He inserted the game cartridge, and we played for a good 30 minutes before I was bored. "What do you want to do now?" Michael asked "wanna watch a movie but not watch it?" I said.

"Sure?" He responded. And so I pulled him into my lap and "watched" Voltron ((because why not?)) until my phone buzzed...

Papa- "Jeremiah Heere! Where are you?!? You're supposed to tell me when you're going out!!"

Johnny- • • •

((I'm not sorry)) 

"Michael... I need help, my dad doesn't know I'm here and I can't exactly tell him I'm sitting on a couch making out with my best friend"

TO BE CONTINUED