The call

Louis POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone I rolled over and got my phone

Me: hello

Person: hello are you louis Tomlinson

Me: yes who is this

Person : this is the foster care and here we have Naomi Perez

Me: Naomi Perez that's my cousin is something wrong with her

Person: um mrs and mr Perez died in a plane crash and your the only person on the list so will you take her and she will live with you or with can put her in foster

Me: no I will take her send her to la and she will be living with me

Person: ok so it's all set she will be in la tommrow make sure to pick up in the airport I will call you to tell the time she will be there

Me: ok bye

Person: bye and have a nice day and sorry for your lost

I hang up and I just couldn't believe my aunt and uncle both died a tear slip down my cheek and right there Liam came in louis what's wrong he ask. my aunt and uncle died and they gave me the custody of Naomi she comes tommrow just think what's she is going through I said it's going to be ok Lou she is coming tommrow and you can change everything make her forget all the bad and make it good now go brush your teeth and come done to eat ok he said ok I said

Naomi's POV

We'll am here crying in a Conner and trying to pack am happy am going to be living with louis but I never got to say my good bye or anything I stared to sob Again. I finished packing and went to the bathroom and toke a shower washed my hair got out rap my hair in a towel and got in my pjs and I toke my phone and went through tweeter and I saw half of the fam sayin rip to my mom and dad I put my phone to charge and went to sleep. I woke up to the sound of my alarm I rolled of ugh 5am I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and fixed my hair did some curls on the bottom but some makeup and there's was a knock on the door I open and it was the women from the foster care thing. Ready she ask yeah I said let me get my bags I said. ok she said back.

In the airport

~ ~ ~

I was waiting so my plane was called I was nervous I don't like planes my plane was called the women gave the attendant the tickets and she said we'll go have fun and am so sorry for you lost. I nodded wait your not coming I ask no I can't but have fun. I nodded and went in and sat on my seat and I put my headphones and the plane toke off.

Louis POV

I got up went in the shower brushed my teeth fixed my hair and change and went down stairs and there were the lads. I walk in oh Niall your back I said and hug him. Hi brook I said that's Niall girlfriend. hi she said back. I don't like her no ones dose we just don't tell him cause he is happy. oh and Lou Niall says yeah I say sorry for your lost and I can't wait to meet her finally someone my age he said thanks I say we'll got to go pick her up see ya later I say and grab the keys and walk out.

In the airport

~~~~

I got there in time the plane just landed and I waited I couldn't wait to see her and hug her. and I saw her I ran to her we hug there and she stared to cry. don't cry Naomi sorry Lou I just missed them and am so happy to see you she said come let's get going. I grab one of her bags and walk. we got to the car and I but all her bags in the back of the car and we drove back to the house. Lou she said yeah am kinda nervous like how about if they don't like me and I don't fit in she said Naomi it's going to be ok there going to like and you going to fit in right away I told her. we're almost there I told her. louis I don't think I can do this like Naomi stop they will love you. ok lou am just scared.

I parked the car and got out and got Naomi's bags and help her out she and she grab two bags and I grab one. we got to the front of the house Lou she said it's going to be ok.

Naomi's POV

He open the the door he walk in I walk behind him and then a curly boy came and screamed boo bare is back and all the boys came in. louis laugh clam down. Naomi these are the lads harry Zayn Liam and Niall he said hi I said shyly hey the all said I smiled a bit. we'll love am going to go put this in you room you can go head and sit down over there said louis ok I said and I walk into the living room and sat on the couch and all the boys came Niall sat next me and Liam and Zayn sat in the Chair I just sat there looking down and louis came so guys let's get to now each other ok we'll all said. Let's start with Naomi Liam said. um ok what do ya want to now. what's your favorite color harry Ask. I like pink orange and purple. what do you like to eat Niall ask. pizza I said do you like carrots ask louis. I laugh yes I do I said how old are you Liam ask 19 truing 20 I said what hair product do you use Zayn ask I laughed i don't know I told him they all laughed.