CHAPTER 1// THE MEET AND GREET

I felt myself getting impatient as I waited in the long meet and greet queue. I was ready to meet my idols, the 1975. Oh sHiZ I forgot to introduce myself. My name is iMoGeN Walsh BROADBENTTT cause I'm bent BAHAHAHAH. I'm a short elf, cLaPpEd and GINGER BAHAHAHAHA.

Ross' pov
me and George were stood next to each other as I admired his features. The way his curly, volumed hair lay hovering on his fod. God did he make me wet. We were all ready to meet the last girl in the queue. As she approached, me and George shared glances and smirked to each other. "Ugh don't you just love young girls who are ginger." She made the growing bulge in my pants go hard. "Meet us behind kfc, in 5 minutes ;))" George whispered in her ear whilst biting his lip. She just shared a light giggle, " tEeHeE"

Her body was covered with a mcr band tee, black skinny jeans and a black hoodie. Geezus I needed to get that off her. I slammed her body against the bins, and my lips instantly reaching her neck.

George's pov

I had a growing tent in my pants from just looking at her. Matty thinks I'm a nonce because I like young, hOrNy girls but something about it just turns me on, almost like a guilty pleasure. ;) My peen was throbbing as I took her shirt over her head. I carried her to our van whilst making out. "Go on gurl, get in my van." She clambered up as I slapped her ass, the temptation was too much. I grabbed her boobs and fondled them in my left hand.

Imogen's pov

His illustrated body made me wet, as I drew around his body's artwork. Ross ripped off his shirt and so did George. We were all just left in our underwear and the boys removed them and whipped their dicks out. George pulled down my panties with his teeth, which turned me on even more. AND THIS IS HOW IT STARTS, TAKE YOUR SHOES OFF IN THE BACK OF MY VAN. George then began to PENETRATE my throbbing vachina. I started to bleed and OML did I have a blood kink. It made me feel really hot and sticky. Whilst George was thrusting in and out of me, Ross then placed his 7 incher inside my ear. They then continued to rattle my insides in sync. My body began to stutter as I was ready to cum. We lay there breathless, just captivated in each other's embrace. The door handle began to shake as Marty's face appears, followed by an awkward glance. "Oh fuq... can I join?" We all shared smirks as his hands ruffled in my hair. And BOI O BOI did we have fun that night.