Chapter 1 : The War

We were in summer 1998, it was the war between Voldemort and his army and the rest of the Wizarding World. Everyone was ready at Hogwarts, Professor McGonagall with all the others teachers and Wizards and Witches who helped them, have made a shield all over the school to protect it. McGonagall told the Hogwarts stone soldiers their mission. They were ready. Ready to made one of the most terrible war the Wizarding World had ever known. Voldemort's forces were there, somewhere aroud Hogwarts ready to attack. Maybe hidden in The Forbidden Forest, maybe around the Black Lake or just maybe in the hill in front of the school looking at them waitting for the best moment to start the offensive. Both students, teachers and wizards were worried, they were all equal at that moment, warriors.

The attack had started for a while when Voldemort said something, he was taling to everyone first saying they « fought valiantly » and that now they have to take care of their dead « with dignity » that « every drop of wizard blood is a terrible mess ». Then he talked to Harry, and he asked him to « Join [him] in the Forbidden Forest and to face [his] destiny. So, after a while, he came out of Dumbledore's office where he learnt he was the last Horcruxe and that he will have to die, he joined Ron and Hermione in the stairs. They were sitting there in the middle of the stairs. When they heard Harry walk behind them, they stood up and Hermione said : Harry ! We thought you were gone in the Forbbiden Forest she looked worried. I'm going there now Harry said. What ?! Harry you can't go there ! Hermione tried to deter Harry to go and face Voldemort. But in vain, Harry was determined, so Hermione, crying, hugged him tightly. Then her and Ron, watched Harry left.