Chapter 7

So at this point it was around 12am and I was so ready for bed, I was tired of the boys playing games and screaming at half 12

I got up from the couch and walked to the door before turning around and saying "hey guys I'm pretty tried so im gonna head off to bed"

"Ok good night" cam says.
Then all the boys start to say goodnight to me, before I feel someone tug on my wrist and I turn around to see Mason.

"Hey!! I wanted to play with you"

"Mason I'm too tried" I say rolling my eyes.

"But I wanted to hang out with you" he said.

"Mason we were with each other all day today" I say while awkwardly laughing.

"Sure you're sharing a bed with me, so enjoy the freedom before you have to be stuck with me again"

I then tug and Mason let's go of my wrist and I walk upstairs to my room.

I was getting comfy taking off my jewellery, putting my hair in a messy bun, finally i put in my retainer once I was finished with brushing my teeth and got into bed.

I was just about to doze off before I heard the door open slowly and then I heard it close.

I could hear light footsteps and then I heard someone getting undressed, I guessed it was Mason coming to bed so I didn't move.

He then pulled the covers and got in, I turn over to see him facing the other way.

I didn't wanna bother him so I just turned around and smiled before falling asleep.

***
I woke up the next morning feeling really warm and cozy, it was strange because I'd never felt this way before.

It was like too cozy for my liking.

I then start to feel a heavy weight on me and I turn to my left to see Mason cuddling me.

He had his hand on my upper thigh and the other one above my head.

Oh my god, what is happening right now?! I thought to myself.
I then turn to me right and-

"AH!" I jump a little and then accidentally wake Mason up.

I then turn to my left again to see Mason with his arm over my waist now, at this point he was really close to me now.

He then said "you ok there".

"Um yes?" I say, I didn't know how he wasn't finding this uncomfortable considering the fact that I had a huge baggy t-shirt for pjs and then I was just in my underwear.

Mason was wearing nothing but his boxers.

And my underwear was practically on show.

At this point I think Mason starts to notice that I'm uncomfortable so he moves over giving me space.