Yuu's feelings

Yuu was laying in his bed as he couldn't sleep because he had her in his mind, his demon partner Asuramaru. It's one minute after midnight as he was supposed to be up early for a mission in the morning but he couldn't fall asleep. Every time he closed his eyes he sees Asuramaru with the pink haired vampire and he sees them laughing and having a good time as he thinks 'why is Asuramaru hanging out with her of all people'. Asuramaru stops laughing and says "sis how long will you hide this from the boy" Yuu's eyes widen as he hears this and says "that's her sister so does that mean Asuramaru is a vampire?" Just then the real Asuramaru appears behind him and says "hey idiot who told you to look at my memories". Yuu jumps as he sees a pissed off Asuramaru as he says "I swear I didn't mean to it was an accident" she starts to sigh and says "whatever", Yuu looks back at the dream and asks "hey are you and her really sister's" Asuramaru says "yeah but that was along time ago now I hate her and want that bitch dead". Yuu looks at her and says "why she's your sister" Asuramaru looks upset and shows him the the part where she sealed her in the sword as he puts his head down and says "I'm sorry" Asuramaru says "don't worry about it all I want is her dead I don't care about anything else". Asuramaru starts to walk away as Yuu says "wait" she stops and asks "what is it you saw everything about my past what more do you want" Yuu walks up to Asuramaru and turns her around facing him as he leans over and kissed her on the lips.

And with that I think this is where I'm calling it. Just so everyone knows it's not confirmed if Asuramaru is Krul's sister or if she is a vampire instead of a demon. I hope you all enjoyed this chapter and if you did let me know and I might do another chapter.