Chapter 6: The Day of the Dance! The Confession

(A/N: Well hello my fellow readers and followers, here is chapter 6 of this story and by the title of this chapter you should know what's definitely going to happen in this chapter,

Now with that said, let the reading begin.)

Weiss P.O.V

"It's the day of the dance and everyone is getting ready including Weiss, she is looking at the dress she is gonna wear and she looks at it in the mirror as she is looking at herself in the dress, she nods and she hopes that (Y/N) will like it as she walks out the dorm and towards the room where the dance is. As she does she is building the confidence to confess her feelings to him....................
Weiss: (Okay, I got this. This'll be easy. I'll confess to him, and that will also help the broken part of his heart to forget about Octavia.)

(Y/N) P.O.V

.....................(Y/N) is in his dorm looking in the mirror as he has on his tuxedo as he fixes the tie and he looks on the desk as he got a flower for Weiss and he smiles as he walks out the dorm and towards the room where the dance is being held, then he hears the music in the distance and he sees Eric in the distance and he walks up to him....................
(Y/N): "Hey Eric."
Eric: *looks at him* "Oh hey (Y/N), what's up?"
(Y/N): "Nothing, just on my way to the dance. You?"
Eric: "Same."
....................they walk towards the dance and (Y/N) walks in as Eric follows, then as eh do they are greeted by Yang...................
Yang: "Woah, hello you two. You're looking good Eric, but you (Y/N). Weiss is very lucky."
(Y/N): "Thank you, do you know where she is?"
Yang: "Yeah. She's over there."
....................he looks to see Weiss as she is tending to one of the white roses that is falling and he smiles, then walks up to her and he hides the flower he is gonna give her, he arrived and stands next to her...................
(Y/N): "Allow me."
....................Weiss looks and (Y/N) uses his semblance to make the rose right where it's not bending over and Weiss smiles and she looks at him..................
Weiss: "Thanks for that (Y/N)."
(Y/N): "You're welcome. You look beautiful tonight Weiss."
Weiss: *blushes* "Th............thank you. And you look really handsome."
(Y/N): "Thank you."
...................she nods and then she stands next to him as they look at the students dancing and (Y/N) brings out the flower he is gonna give Weiss and he turns to her.................
(Y/N): "Hey Weiss. *she looks at him* This is for you" *gives her the flower*
Weiss: *surprised* "(Y/N), you shouldn't have. *she takes it and smells it* It's beautiful. Thank you."
.....................he smiles and nods, then (Y/N) looks at the food table.....................
(Y/N): "I'm gone get something to drink, you want a glass?"
Weiss: "Yeah, sure."

Weiss P.O.V

.....................he nods and walks to the table and she smiles as she looks at the flower he got her and she looks at him as he is filling the cups with what's in the bowl..................
Weiss: (He is so thoughtful, this is the most beautiful flower I have seen. Alright, I can do this. I just have to confess to him.)
.....................she sees him walking back to her and he hands her the glass and she takes it.....................
Weiss: "Thank you."
(Y/N): "You're welcome."

3rd P.O.V

......................then they just stood there as everyone is dancing and then all of the sudden a slow dance song came on and (Y/N) looks at Weiss and he smiles..................
(Y/N): "Excuse me Weiss. *she looks at him* May I have this dance?" *extends hand*
Weiss: "Yes, you may."
......................she holds his hand and they walk to the dance floor as Weiss is trying to get ready to confess to him and she just wants to wait for the right opportunity. Then they got in the dance floor and they held each other close and they danced to the song and Weiss suddenly felt her heart race as she is dancing with (Y/N), then as they're dancing together (Y/N) spins Weiss in a twirl motion and they looked each other in the eyes after that, then as they looked at each other they slowly leaned in and they kissed (Y/N) cups her cheek and they kept that going for acouple of seconds and they looked at each other in the eyes...................
(Y/N): "Weiss?"
Weiss: "(Y/N), when I met you, my heart would always race and you showed that you don't care that I'm the Heiress to my Family's company and those times when we hung out. I realized something, I realized that I love you. I love you so much."
.....................(Y/N) was shocked to hear Weiss's confession, but as he kissed her he felt the same thing when him and Octavia were together and he smiles...................
(Y/N): "I love you too Weiss Schnee, and like you said I don't care if you're the Heiress. I love you for who you are, that what makes you special to me. I love you too Weiss."
......................Weiss smiles and they hugged, then they looked at each other and they kissed again as it lasted longer. Then after that night, a Heir and a Heiress has become a couple....................

Timeskip-Next Day

......................the next day they announced to everyone that they're dating and they're proud of them that they're now dating and as they did Weiss never did what Octavia did as she loved him so much and he loves her. Then (Y/N) and Weiss are at a cafe in Vale and they're sitting down as they drink what they ordered, then (Y/N) pulls out a small box and he hides it as he waits for the right opportunity....................
(Y/N): "So, Weiss how are we gonna explain to our families that we're dating now?"
Weiss: "If they find out you mean, if my father found out that me and you are dating he would have a wedding day planned."
(Y/N): "Yeah. As soon as we get older then the wedding would happen."
Weiss: "Yeah."
...................(Y/N) chuckles as Weiss giggles, then Weiss drinks her tea and (Y/N) looks at the small box and he places it to where Weiss is sitting as she looks at it....................
Weiss: "What's this?"
(Y/N): "I was gonna give s this to Octavia before we broke up, but I never had the chance. And since we're dating now, I guess I could give this to you."
....................Weiss takes the box and she opens it to reveal a necklace that's silver chained with some white diamonds and her eyes widen as she hugs (Y/N)................
Weiss: "Thank you so much."
(Y/N): "You're welcome my princess."
....................he takes it and he puts it on Weiss and she smiles and so does (Y/N), then they leaned in and kissed as (Y/N) cups her cheek and now with (Y/N) is dating Weiss, he can forget about Octavia."

To be continued................

(A/N: Well, that's the end of this chapter if you enjoyed this let me know and with that said, see y'all next time.)