Prologue

Kyoya Gaen was indeed powerful , as I knew that I have to win. 

I have to win this Buddyfight, or else the world as we know it, would be lost in chaos. 

Jack looks at me, "Tasuku, we have the way to win this Buddyfight. " 

I couldn't bear to lose. I need to give everything I got into this fight, and no one would stop me, even if I try. 

That was when I noticed something was in the Star Pulser . 

It was a card , a card that will change my life forever. 

"Tasuku, if you use that card, you will lose your bond with me! It's an dangerous card!" Jack said, warning me, but I didn't want to listen to him. 

"I'm sorry, Jack." I thought in my mind. 

"I pay one life and equip! 

Jack knife Gold Ritter!" I yelled, as I used the card to banished Jack into an item. 

The fight was within my grasp. 

Until Kyoya unleashes his buddy monster, Azi Dahaka. 

The monster was unbeatable, as I fell to the ground, in total despair of loosing the fight. 

Kyoya said, "You really want to be an adult so badly, that you used Jack Knife Gold Ritter at your disposal .  

You can join me in Disaster. We can be friends, Tasuku." 

I got up, "I don't need friends or family." 

I tossed Jack's card for not be using him as my buddy. 

I begin my new life with Disaster .

AN: This story is based after Tasuku makes the decision of becoming the Purgatory Knight. Since we don't know what exactly happened during that dark time in the show, I figured that I should write it.