Chapter 5: Is this the right motive?

Purgatory Knight 

I was still stunned by how the Gaen Cup was turning out to be. Everything was nothing I never experienced before. 

The matches were headed as they were, but also there was something I never thought it would be possible. 

Can someone really recognize me, as Tasuku Ryuenji? No, I should be prepared for anything , or anyone that stands for my beliefs. 

As I was focus on my match, an familiar voice came towards the battlefield. 

"Chill out, man!" It was Gao, who was with Drum, and seems to try to hold Zanya back , as he said, "I have to ask him, I had to . " 

I knew in that moment that there was no point of hiding my true identity from the world of Buddyfight. 

Gao said, "Zanya. What's gone into you? You can't just burst into the Buddyfight like this! " 

Zanya exclaimed, "I have to show you that I'm right, Gao. I know that you wouldn't believe me. " He turns towards me, looking at me directly as I was silent . 

"You can't hide forever , I know it's you! Remove the helmet, Tasuku!" 

The throng including Gao was speechless by Zanya's revelation.  

Drum said, "That's insane! There is no possibility that is Tasuku! Zanya, you can't say it's true. " 

Even though , I wasn't truly amazed of Zanya's abilities for him to know my former self. 

Norbou seems to be distant for a while, before he gets his javelin for him to gather the distance and proof to the throng and Gao of the truth. 

"Maybe this would jog his memory." He said as he threw the javelin towards the helmet as my disguise that I hold on to got off in a flash, revealing the blue hair and there was gasps in the throng of the identity I had given to myself. 

Gao seems that he couldn't believe it himself, as if it was like an nightmare that he couldn't wake from. 

Zanya was the one who seems to be the one anger with himself, as if this was the feeling in his gut that he couldn't shake from. 

He said, "I just couldn't believe it. "   

Norbou said, "Zanya was right all along. Although, I never thought my opponent for my Buddyfight would be you, Tasuku." 

I replied , harshly , "What you expect me to do, Norbou? I'm not the same person you knew. Tasuku Ryuenji doesn't exist anymore. 

The person you are facing is the Purgatory Knight from Disaster! "

Gao seems still in denial that I would ever joined an evil organization like Disaster. 

"Tasuku." Gao said. 

"Why you just finish this off? You are the one who will make peace for this world and you know it." I thought in my mind. 

Norbou seems to be smiling at me as if something has sparked his interest. 

"You know, Tasuku. I think I finally understand now, what he meant. You know, your Buddyfight Commissioner , Commander I said to me when I was watching your fight. 

To me, I figured it was weird, for a kid like you , joined the Buddyfight Police at such a young age. 

But you did, and never experience of doing kid things . But now that is seems to be why Commander I entrusted me with a task . 

You think that you have to grow up because of the fact that you are in the Buddy Police and nobody wouldn't treat you the same. 

Tasuku! You can still be a kid, no matter what it takes! That is what Commander I entrusted me with! " 

I had enough of Norbou's statement. "I am not Tasuku you know. Things have changed for the better! 

Distortion Punisher!" 

Gao and the others were in total shock as Norbou was out of the tournament. 

Zanya and the others ran to Norbou's side as I begin to walk away from the group, "Tasuku! This isn't you!" Gao yells , "I'm not going to give up on you, I know you're still the same person I remember! " 

I ignore him as I thought in my mind, "I'm sorry that you have to find out this way, it's the only motive I had. 

This is the path I have chosen, isn't?"