New Character

This is a new character (background isn't mine, I was lazy, also the pic is better at the very top)

Name: Zakira Zeleton

(I know, Why did I pick that Name?
It's because Zakira means "Remember". You'd get it if you knew what happened)

Age: (Beginning) 16 (end is somewhere in her 20s)
Height: 6'2
Species: "Human" (technically)
Gender: Female, Obviously

She is a Sociopath
She has Schizoid Personality Disorder
Basically, she doesn't show facial expressions, always looks unamused/bored. She doesn't feel and show any emotion, even in the face of danger or a(nother) killer. Just bored.

But smart.

The main thing about her is
She. Is. A. Cannibal.
Personally, she doesn't kill the people, she eats the ones that are already dead.
Yes, she does have both of her parents, Why haven't they caught Her?
She sneaks out when theyre asleep through her window and searches, filling her mini fridge with the organs and hands she has collected. Especially the jug filled with blood, she has a bunch of locks and chains on that thing. Even scented candles.
The first time it started was when she was in middle school and she got in a fight, the first time she tasted another humans blood.
She lives a pretty normal life, all else aside, she's a junior and doesn't have friends, to her at least she doesn't think of them as her 'friends'.
No one knows.
She drinks that blood out in public, and people assume it's just Kool-aid (Hell, I would) and she even eats the fingers in public too (AH NAH- she skins them first and takes off the nail, maybe cooks it depending on how she feels like, she doesn't like the hair, like ew) she eats that shit like beef jerky.

Don't worry, her parents find out soon enough.