Prologue

The World has undergone many changes after the Descent. The original inhabitants of Erde are no longer the human race. Myriad races such as 1. the Nisse ,2. the Lutin ,3. the Yagi ,4. the Uzh ,5. the Karzel,6. the Glaise and 7.the Drit , escaped from their own worlds to ran away from the Kara, beings who hates all other living beings in the universe.

On a plain, A man wakes up from his sleep remembering nothing. He's just lying there looking at the sky while lying on the ground. Wondering about many questions.

Man: "Who am I and Why was I sleeping outside? I can't remember anything not even my name"

"I guess I should stand up and searched for clues. Maybe then, I'll figure up who I am"

And thus he stood up and saw that a few meters from where he's standing at, the ground is elevated. It's kinda like a wall. "What happened here" he said to himself.

He went up and noticed. That he was sleeping inside a crater. Why is he sleeping inside a crater? it doesn't make sense.

That was the moment he finally noticed his right hand, he was wearing red gauntlet. It fits his hand perfectly and he's wondering. "Who am I really?"

1. of the element of nature

2. of the element of wind

3. of element of fire

4. of the element of water

5. of the element of the earth

6. of the element of ice

7. of the element of light