Chapter one: The Fondation

(Note:Well everyone, this is the story we've all been waiting for. Bound by Love and Star-Crossed Lover's were two stories no one was ready to see end.. Not even myself. This beautiful cover photo is the art work of my best friend, ChildOfMyth. Be sure to favorite, comment, and hold on tight for another action-packed story! She put a great deal of time and effort into this amazing cover, so be sure to tell her how much you love the illustration! Thank you for all of your support and time, y'all mean the world to me! Without further adue..)

"Those who stand for different causes during different generations often experience the same oppositions and the same difficulties as those of the previous and the next generations. That is the basis of history repeating itself." -Criss Jami

Every base, every home, every-- anything- needs a foundation. A good, strong foundation to ensure and promote a positive upbringing. Sakura Haruno-Uchiha tried her very best in doing so. No one quite knew Daisuke the way his mother did, and she was more than just a parent, but a best friend as well. Long night's had been spent consisting of nothing but talking hours on end, laughing over silly mess up's, and simply enjoying life as a family... And although Daisuke COULD talk to his mom about anything under the moon; there had been certain things he kept bottled inside...

People will always talk. Daisuke didn't know much about his father.. He knew that his dad could only spend three days a year with him and his mom. He knew that his dad was one of the strongest ninja's to ever walk this earth. He also knew his father was a traitor.. how couldn't he? Daisuke Uchiha was plagued by whispering parents at playgrounds and school yards. This was one of the leading reason's Daisuke hardly ever went with his mother to run aarons. On every occasion he had, everyone, whom sometimes neither of the two had ever even conversated with, would share those all too common whispers and stares. "Sakura Haruno had such a promising life before that Uchiha child"... "He looks just like that scumbag"... "It's a shame that there was a single Uchiha left"... But Sakura merely kept her head high and politely smiled at all of those terrible human beings, and wished them a good day. Almost on a regular basis had the medical ninja stressed the importance of having pride in who they are and their clan name; despite what people said. Her son always thought that his mother had to have been the strongest woman to ever live with the calm endurance she carried day to day. It was because of this that Daisuke never lead his mother to know he could hear her crying late at night while he lay in bed... So the young Uchiha had solemnly swore he'd never tell the pinkette about the parents who'd ordered their children not to converse with a traitor's son; because that would truly break her heart..

All twelve years of the child's life consisted of trying to measure up to his father's legacy laid before him. Daisuke had almost felt like the world had already put the path in front of the acedemy student, following Sasuke's tragic footsteps. That wasn't who the boy had been; he was going to make a name for himself in greatness, one that hadn't been chained to the avenger's..

The young Uchiha seldom asked about his father. When ever he did, the medical ninja always told him about the same thing each time. That Sasuke Uchiha and herself were on the same team as kids. That she'd had a raging crush on him as long as she could remember.. Then he left to "find himself". A lot of friends gave up on his dad, except for herself, Uncle Naruto, a new friend known as Sai, and a sensei named Kakashi. Then, when he "found himself" they fell in love and made yours truly. That the reason Sasuke isn't home is because he's going back and fixing all the things he did wrong in the village, so he could be with the wife and child whom are his supposed everything one day..

"I look ridiculous." said the raven look alike. "Oh honey, no you don't!" reassured the overjoyed pinkette.

"Do I HAVE to wear this???"

"Son, everyone's going to be wearing it. It's part of the graduation ceremony!! Now hold still, I'm almost done sewing it on.."

"UGHH!!"

Daisuke complained. It had been a warm spring day, no different than any other beautiful and serene day in Konoha. Oh, except it was. Today was the day all of the Academy would celebrate the graduating of their students; it was the transmission of students to the next generation of shinobi to carry on the leaf's pride and future. Of course most Konoha children just saw this ceremony as a milestone that was somewhat a big deal, but to every parent it was a huge ordeal; these children are the next leaf shinobi.

Sakura continued silently making adjustments, tugging and pulling at the graduates suit. The preteen solemnly stared out the window. When the pinkette caught sight of her son's critically thinking expression; she looked up and flashed him a soft spoken smile. "Whatcha thinking about?" She asked, attempting to speak in a rather cheery, playful tone. Daisuke turned his head to direct his mother, made eye contact briefly, and turned back to the window. "It's nothing." He said. She have him a disapproving look, but kept her stitching at a constant pace.

"You know you can tell me anything.." Vocalized the medical ninja.

".... Everyone's dad is going to be there, standing right behind them.."

The pinkette winced, as the emptiness of the mansion crept on the two. He recognized that his words had hurt his mom, despite the her strong mask.

"You know he wanted to be there.."

"I guess I can stand alone.." Daisuke insisted, trying to comfort the pinkette.

She then arched an eyebrow with a set determination, "Oh no you won't." Sakura added with a spark in her eye, right before finishing that statement, "There. All done. What do you think?" Said the team 7 member, before arising from one knee, to a tall stance. As Daisuke turned to glance in the mirror, his mother placed both hands on his shoulders.

The boy's onyx and jade eyes gleamed with a sense of pride while looking at the reflexion that met them. He straightened the collar. Daisuke had on a solid black kimono top tucked into oversized black bottoms; the standard male graduation suit for a man; except the Uchiha crescent on the least side of his chest set his apart from all others. The pinkette possessed the same proud grin, as she was an inch or two shorter than her baby. Daisuke was now so impatiently overjoyed for this afternoon. After all, it was his mother that stood behind every action, decision, and effort he'd ever made.

"I love you Mom."

"I love you too, son."