Graduation

"Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person's character lies in their own hands."

-Anne Frank

His heart had been racing to an impeccable speed. The Uchiha attempted to keep his cool face, but his eyes couldn't help but wander. It was about ten minutes before the ceremony, and people had just begun to show up. This meant his classmates as well.

Leto. Daughter of Hinata and Naruto Uzumaki. She was rather boyish in nature, flaming long red hair inherited from Kishina, Naruto's mom. Soft lavender eyes with a hint of winter's blue; like a tone of her parent's mixed. Lightly tanned skin, and a loud mouth. Daisuke talked to this Tom boy from time to time, but they weren't incredibly close. She had been between her parents when The little raven caught sight of her. Lady Hinata was twiddling with her hair. She was a short tempered knucklehead. Sakura had said that Uncle Naruto had been the exact same growing up.

Toshiro: Son of Temari and Shikamaru Nara. Brown short loose locks of hair. Dark eyes, and a permanent sarcastic face. Scored the highest in attack tactics in the academy. Not a force to be reckoned with.

Daichi: son of Sai and Ino Yamanaka. He was an artist, and a huge pest of Daisuke's. Black hair, pulled back into a short pony tail raveled in bandaged, and a cocky attitude. Daisuke never exactly knew what he did to make this kid so hostile towards him; but every encounter they'd had, Daichi attempted to start a fight. The young Uchiha always scoffed and told the artist he wasn't worth his time nor energy. In fact, the only reason The little raven had acknowledged the guy at this very moment was because the Yamanaka boy had been glaring at him only feet away. He usually wore a purple shirt and deep purple bottoms.

Naomi: This was Daisuke's best friend. Daughter of Rock Lee and Tenten, Naomi was on her way to be an amazing Taijutsu master like her father, while still holding the reputation for the best aim in this generation of ninja. The Rock girl wore a green jumpsuit similar to her father's, she'd put shorts over the small suit at the waist, and her legs were bandaged from the knee down. Naomi had brilliant brown eyes, a stunning braid that danced all the way down her back; and a permanent bubbly smile. Sure, some people might have said her eyebrows were slightly thicker than most, though they'd made her all the more perfect and breathtaking with purely natural beauty.

It was unexpected, that those two would be like two peas in a pod. The pink haired Mrs. Uchiha often had to spend time with the Rock couple since they were so kind hearted and accepting of Daisuke, it only made sense they'd be best friends. Naomi was often picked on for her eyebrows and unusual family, but Daisuke, the handsome, was right there by her side to defend the braided beauty. Girls were jealous more than anything, Daisuke Uchiha doesn't just talk to anyone.

There had been at least another dozen children. An Aburame girl who wore a half trench coat and glasses with shorts. An Inuzuka boy whom always had a dog at his side, small cliques of friends that Daisuke didn't socialize with, etc. Except today all the graduates wore the exact same thing-- except for our child, whom had an Uchiha crescent sewn onto his chest.

Our hero looked down at his wrist. Six minutes till. He bit his lip, as everything truly began to feel surreal. Parents were everywhere, though Daisuke still hadn't seen his own father. Now, he knew Sasuke wasn't-- couldn't,come.. But he still held out some kind of faith.

Daisuke glanced up at the sky for answers. It was so beautiful not even an hour ago.. Was it going to rain? The clouds expanded until not a ray of blue could expose its' grace. Naomi, who had been emerged in a group of people, waved with a grin at Daisuke. "Hey, Dai-Dai!! Over here!!" The 12 year old boy looked disorientated at first, his index finger raised in protest and mouth ajar. It only took one second to lower it before starting toward his best friend. The graduational speech was about to start, and students slowly made their ways to the stage. Daisuke had probably paced four steps forward when suddenly--