Missing Her

Zain reached the home

At the home
zain's bhabhi was trying her best to feed food to imara

Zain's bhabhi : Imara...please thoda sa kha lo beta....taiji ki baat nhi manoge aap....thoda sa kha lo....

Imara was sitting having soft tears in her eyes as she was badly missing her mother whome she has not seen for the whole day

Imara : Nhi mujhe nhi khana...mujhe mumma ke pas jana hai.....she was sobbing and missing aditi alot

Zain's bhabhi was helpless in front of her.....as she also knows how much she is missing her mother but she tried her best to make her eat something....

Meanwhile zain entered the house....

His face was pale and eyes were red due to crying....

But he composed himself as he do not want to look weak in front of his kids....

He came near the dinning table where imara was sitting and places his hand on imara's head....caressing her hairs
"Imara..."

Imara turned around and she could not control her tears seeing him....

Sensing her emotions he picked her up in his arms immediately and she also hugged him very tighly "Papaaa...."

Zain's bhabhi : Zain....acha hua tum aa gye....dekho na.....ye kuch nhi kha rhi hai....aise to ye bimar pad jayegi.....please tum hi samjhao ise.......

Zain asked her in a soft caring voice 'Imara.....taiji kya keh rhi hai.....aapne khana kyu nhi khaya bacha......"

Imara asked him so many questions instantly : "Papa....aap kaha gye the......aap mujhe chhod ke kyu gye.....mumma kaha hai papa.... Bolo na papa....mumma kaha hai.....

Zain saw tears in her eyes

He knew how badly she must be missing  them...as she is not used to live without aditi.....

Zain wiped hee tears and caressed her back "Rote nhi hai beta....pehle aap chup ho jao...papa aa gye na...bs chup....."

Zain sat on the chair and make her sit on his lap

He wiped her tears and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks "Now no more cries okay.......or pehle aap ye khana finish kroge.....fir baaki ki baate....hmmm......"

Imara stopped crying but she did not want to eat
"Papa....mujhe nhi khana...mujhe mumma ki yaad aa rhi hai...."

Zain was feeding her with his own hands

Being a protective and caring dad he is......He kept all the emotions aside as right now Imara's health was his concern

So he fed the food to her
"Ye lo.....pehle khana kho...fir hi papa aapke questions ka answer denge....."

Imara took the bite without arguing further

Zain's bhabhi was relieved as finally imara ate her food
"Zain...tum ise khilao....main ansh ko dekhti hu...."

Zain nodded

Imara : Mumma kaha hai...bolo na papa.....Mumma ko kya hua hai.....?

Zain held her close : Imara....mumma bilkul theek hai bacha......bs unhe thodi si chot aayi hai........jaise aapko kabhi khelte waqt chot lg jaati hai......bilkul vese hi.......Isikiye doctor uncle ne unhe rest krne ko bola hai......

Imara : Papa.....mujhe mumma ki yaad a rhi hai......mujhe unke pas jana hai.....aap please le chlo na mujhe.....pleaseee papa.....

Zain : Imara....abhi mumma rest kr rhi hai na....agr hum jayenge to vo disturb ho jayegi.....kya aap ye chahte ho.....?