Drunken

Hi

Recap: Teju knows all 😱. KN has fun 🤣. Chakor Drunk 😵.

Suraj was numb he looked at her how she drunk the content of the glass in one gulp. He was scared as he knows what kind of effect alcohol has on her. He gulps in fear looking at her. "C...ch... Cha... Chakor?". He stammers an uneasy feeling come up on him.

Chakor turns to him and laughs. "What? C.... ch... Cha!" Oh you wanna dance 'ChaChaCha!' Yeah!". She stood up from the couch with lifts hands.

Suraj pouts. Now I'm death I can't handle a drunken Chakor, I never could....

Back in college

It was the spring party which was held in the house of a classmate, who's parents were out of town.

"Suraj come please, I want to attend the party and we are always late because you take extra long, who knows why?". She pouts and turns her face away.

"Chakor I have to take extra time to match your beauty, which is natural as you don't have to do much!". He praises her and made her smile.

"So sweet come!". She hook her hand in his arm and entered the house party.

Suraj didn't liked it, but Chakor wanted to relax. All the time both were busy in study and had no time to have fun. She sat on the couch and Suraj come with to her sit glasses, but there was someone sitting next to her not only this her hand was already holding a glass.

"Chakor!".

Chakor looked at him. "Suraj!". She stood up and hugs him. "Who is he?". He asked annoyed and loud. Chakor shook her head and made him look into her eyes.

"Suraaaaaaaaj, you loooooove me naaa?".

Suraj looked at the guy. "You gave her a drink with alcohol? Have you lost your mind? She can't handle it!". He hold her tight protectively.

"Suraaaaaj. Say naaaa you looooove me?". She releases herself from his grip and starts to twirl around. "I am a dancing queen!". She was shouting like a maniac. She looked at the guy, who gave her the drink.

"Youuuuu?". She come closer to him and slips. He hold her tight and she giggles. *Hihihihi*.

The guy confused looking at her behaviour, but he plugs the hair strands of her behind her ear.

Almost everyone turned their faces. Suraj fumes in anger and pulls Chakor in just on attempt. Chakor looked at him with a smile. "Suraaaaj you waaaait I wiiiillllll get youuuu a brom!".

Suraj looked at her confused. "A boom? That is what he will get a boom of punches on his damn face!". Pushes Chakor away who was tipsy and walking groggily on her feet's looking for a BROOM.

Suraj hold the collar of the guy, who looked at them in amusement. "Suraj please he is new, he didn't know that Chakor is your Girlfriend!". Suraj looked at the host of the party. "What the fuck! He didn't knew she my girlfriend so what! She is the daughter of someone, the sister of someone! Thought about this? It's not because he tried on Chakor. I will punish him for every women he would have tried on!".

Suraj starts to punch him and then Chakor come. "Ey Leave!". She hits him and it was Suraj, who felt the pain.

Chakor bites on her tongue. "Suraaaaaj... sooooooory!".

Suraj glares at her. "A broom!". Chakor nods with her head and starts to beat the guy....

Chakor was standing on her feet's. "Suraaaaaaj I wanna sleeeeep!". She pulls him up from the couch and shows to the bed. "Chakor you fine?".

Chakor nods. "Haaaaaaaaan me fiiiiiiine!". Suraj blinks with his eyes. "Chakor come!". He hold her hand and a shiver rundown her spine. "Suraaaaaj. Am I that bad?". She looked at him. She was still in her clothes. Suraj helped her to change. "Suraaaaaj naughty". She winks at him seeing his eyes closed. She rested her head on his chest. "I love you Suraj! Don't be angry on me, please!". She cuddles with him on the bed as he couldn't let her sleep on the couch in her state she would have fallen down and hurt herself badly.

Suraj switched off the light, he placed on hand of his protectively on her back, to prevent her to fall down in the night. As she has a habit to move.

____

Please comment and vote