A Painful Year Later (Harry Styles FanFic)

Prologue

Roxanne's POV

Harry Styles was talking to me! He was the heart throb of the entire school! "Hey," He said. That was the first thing he said to me of all the years of high school.

"Hi," I said. Ruining this perfect moment, like he always does, Louis Keener, came over and starting talking crap, which was no surpise. The good looking jok of the school, doen't have that great of a personality. Who am I kidding, he's terrible! "Hey Harry," He said cockily, chewing his gum way to loudly and abnouxiously. "Who's this?" He said, inferring that 'something' was going on.

Harry's face immediatly filled with embarresment. "I don't know," He studdered. "Just some bimbo hitting on me."

Anger suddenly ran through my veins. I looked at Harry, "Ya, that's right, just some bimbo hitting on you. A perfect description." I turned to Louis Keener, "And, Louis. Instead of sticking your nose in everybody's, go check it, I think there's something in there." I said as I walked away angrily.

I'll always remeber my first and last conversation with Harry Styles. Forever.

************************************************************************************************************