CHAPTER 3

When I wake up I see that I'm in the pool house. A roll off the couch and get up check my phone to see that I have 20 missing calls and 3 texts from my friends. Lucas comes in and asks,DID YOU HAVE A GOOD NAP.How long was I sleep for.2 hours.Dam!DID YOU JUST CURS, Lucas asks me. Yes why.Wow language.Sorry I said as I walked towards the car to get my bags. Need some help Lucas ask me? No I'm fine it's only three suitcases and for duffle bags. Well I'm going to help you anyway walking towards the car and taking a bags out my hand. I'll take all the bags and put them in the room beside the bed. I will give you your space just call if you need anything. I don't even have your number now you do he says that she put a piece of paper on the bed. Can I go swimming in a pool I say as I take out my bathing suit. Sure you don't have to ask this is your house doing now. Okay thanks. I go to the bathroom close the door and listen to music as I take a shower and put on my bathing suit. I jump in with my phone in my hands. Ijustice your phone! It's okay it won't break I have a iPhone 7 plus so it is waterproof. Oh okay Marcus says with a weird smirk on his face. I put music on my phone and swim underwater. 30 minutes later I get out and take a shower. When I get out of the shower I lay on the bed and go on social media. Okay so first I have to go on Instagram then Snapchat then live. Me then musically then Facebook then Twitter then Snapchat and then finally text and call my friends back.Oh my gosh I have so many social media apps gosh.