New here

Do you hate when you have to act weak around people..cause if you said yes, DING DING DING we got a winner you are current I hate acting weak when I can be strong? But just have to find the right moment.

I let go of the hug me and Taehyung had and look at him in the eyes.

"What would I do without you??" I ask

He chuckles and says, "I don't know, you would probably find a different person or die."

You chuckle cause you know it's right.
You two walk to class while talking about weird and random stuff.

Every time he talked he would smile causing you to smile even more.

***********************

You guys walked to class and sat in your seats where you always sit.
You were looking outside when listening to music. Someone taped you in the shoulder but didn't care thinking it was Taehyung...

"Stop Taehyung," you said. The taping person chuckled.

"Hey, are you new around here?" Someone said, sure enough, it wasn't Taehyung nor Jungkook...

I would punch that person if I were not this.  I wonder what this person wants to cause no one talks to me unless they bully me or something but I guess not this person...

Is he new? Is this a prank? Should I talk to him?

Ughh whatever ima do it. (That's what they say😘😂 sorry)

I turn around and look at the person who is talking to me i look at him he has a nice and pretty face.....what am i saying y/n snap out of it....."Hey, you guessed right...and why are you talking to me?" 

" I don't know you look pretty cool to hang out with..." the person said

whoa, I must be dreaming....."Ok then if you say so...whats your name?"

"I'm Kim-Namjoon  or call me Papi,"  he said smirking 

I guess he doesn't know that I also speak Spanish...

"yo prefero que te llama Kim-namjoon.Esta bien mi Amor,"I told him. He just stood there smiling and he told me " ok that's good wanna hang out?"

hmmm, I ripped out a piece of paper and wrote my number on it so he would call me or something similar to it. 

I passed it to him he looked surprised and then gave me thumbs up I just smiled it off. 

Time passed by quickly and it was already lunchtime I was sitting by V and we were talking about how we might go to my workplace after school actually nevermind both working place sorry...well back to the story we were talking and namjoon comes and asks,

 "Can I join you guys?" he asked, I, of course, said sure and waited till he sited so I can introduce him to V, but before anything V says, 

"Hey, um what's your name? and y/n do you know him?" he asks,

I just nod and say " well his name is Kim- namjoon and he is now my new friend," I told him he just nods and we start to eat up. Almost, in the end, I ask them if they wanna come over to my place they both say sure and so we plan on all of us walking to my house, 

The next period I have a class I freaking hate but ha got to take it I sit down to wait for V and so then he comes in and sits in his seat I saw if taehyung was ok he sat behind me I looked back and saw him sleeping.I had a mental break down he looked so cute. I wonder what will happen if I just...

(You decide to give him a quick peck on the forehead and he woke up)

Oh, shot oh shit... Act normally......
"W-What are you doing??" He asked nervously.

"Um I was just trying to wake you up the teacher was here soo" I gave him a blank look.

He just nodded and looked up to where the teacher was...

That was close either way its not like he likes me or some shit....right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey guys sorry I haven't uploaded my phone broke and im using my computer lol wellllllll either way thx for reading im gonna update tmwr so stay tuned

~Vote

~follow

~comment