»7«

“aish! Wear the choker on!!” taehyung hissed, pulling jimin in the corner, snatching the choker who refused by the younger to wear.

“but it's too much!” the cute girl stomped his feet catching the attention of everyone walked pass them.

“no, it's not...it makes you look more delicious...” taehyung claimed, whispering his last word, jimin frown not able to catch the last word.

“what?”

“nothing...” taehyung shrugged shoving his hands in his pockets. “you little mochi definitely give my best friend hard boner~~ as always..” he sang in his head, entering the unsaid cafe.

As soon as they entered the place taehyung easily spotted his bunny friend, he can sense jungkook is a bit anxious because of how his body tensing up, when he heard the bell chimed.

Standing up to call his friend his jaw immediately drop seeing the beautiful girl beside his best friend, taehyung patted his shoulder ‘dude you scaring my brother...’ taehyung whispered through his ear send him back in reality. Jimin is right in front of him, brows are knitted in confusion looking straight to his eyes.

“I'm sorry... I'm ---”

“can we take a sit? Cuz my feet calling out for it.. ” jimin sassed cut him off, not giving jungkook time to replied he settled himself massaging his numbing feet.

“aish this kid...” taehyung shake his head in disbelief.

“what now?”