Tale: Chapter 1

Una's POV:

The lights were dimmed low in our small house. The potions were brewing, and the spell book was going through every single page. Although, none of it scared me. It wasn't new to me, nor was it old. Nothing in my room was normal. I'm not even normal.

My name is Una, and I'm a spirit deer. I have a human body, hazel hair, light blue eyes, brown antlers and a blue bow. So, i'm not normal. 

My thoughts were soon interrupted as someone charged into my room with a bag full of ingredients. It was my twin brother, Uno. Uno looks just like me. Except he has darker hair, light blue eyes, and grey antlers with no bow. Uno always makes me laugh, and even though were twins. I'm still 45 seconds older than him, so he is my little brother. 

" I got those ingredients you wanted Una! " I smile at him and say back, " Thanks so much Uno! " As I grabbed the bag, he looks around my potion room. " What are you making now Una? " He looks at me confused and excited at the same time. It made me laugh almost. 

" I'm making a potion for those nice people in the village next to us. " If you didn't know, we have a village right next to us. They are very nice people, the best part is we can have our antlers out. But if strange or new people come into the village, I hide them and go into the village. Uno stays at the house. He does not know how to hide his antlers yet. 

 As I head into the village, I see many people out. Maybe it's a party perhaps. Me and Uno never go into those. We always think someone bad could be there, or something could happen to our house, or it could get to wild. 

 As I walk around, the people in the village all look scared. I walk up to one of the stands in the market, Mrs. Juniper, she always have the best apples. I head up to her stand and ask her for some apples. " Sorry Una, not today. Today is not the day for apples. "

 " What happened? Your usually in love with selling your apples. " I looked at her concerned and worried. 

 " Una, a families house was burned down. Along with the family. No one knew until the night it happened. " I looked at Mrs. Juniper with sadness and disbelief. 

 " Were the people caught? " I asked, hoping for an answer. " No, nobody saw who it was. " 

 Nobody knew huh? That is odd. " Sorry Una, maybe next time. " 

 " Your fine, I'll be quick today anyways. And i'll try to help with this burning problem. Alright? " Mrs. Juniper nodded, I smiled and walked away. 

 Who in there right mind would just burn down a whole house along with the family. After i'm done with this errand, i'm going home. Getting Uno's help, and going to the village and going to the scene of the crime. Something is off. 

 I walked down an alley and dropped my basket and turned around. " Aww, that time you didn't even try. " 

 A spirit appeared and shook her head. " Oh come on! I was trying! " I laughed. " Sure you were A. " 

 " You don't have to be so mean about it. " I laughed harder. " Aww, it was a joke A. " 

 " Una, the family. The house. I can help. " I looked at the spirit with anger. 

 " No, me and Uno are doing this, together. Without you or O's help. " I said emotionless. 

 " Fine " Then just like that, she disappeared. " I swear, she is just like her brother. "

Sooooooo, my first book on my oc. Hopefully you like it. It's not that great because of my grammar. Sorry everyone! But I hope you enjoy, new chapter coming soon and maybe a new book. Thank you!