Mr. Mezger and Ms. Morris

I love the way in which they are both strict with us" the students" I think that is how it should be. I really 💘 them and I have alot to thank them for because they see me as someone special and as a great student. It is an honor to be admired by them. I thank them but I also thank god for giving me the opportunity of knowing them and for being part of my professional life. They are amazing people who has seen my groth since the beginning of the school year. My growth since I met them has been amazing because now I am not just a better person but also a better student and I can tell there is a huge difference since elementary all the way through high school and my growth for me has been really big and it has been all thanks to their advices and to their understanding. For a moment I thought I would not find someone in high school nice and guess what I did find someone very nice and special for me. Now I could say that colonial high school is not bad at all when you find a person as great as Mr. Mezger, he is an amazing person and I can tell that his family is very nice,kind and lovely like him. High school is one of your best moments. In these last four years I would like to be in touch with my hero's. I love you Mr. Mezger.