Chapter 1;

Wednesday, August 29th, 2018
5:30pm
Greenwich, New York
Emma's POV
————
           When I get home from Volleyball Practice,  Mckenna had her best friend, Lilly over and they were laying in the living on couch watching Liv and Maddie. School starts in a week and I am not ok. " Hey sweetie! How was practice?" My mom asked as I placed my adidas duffel bag full of my Volleyball stuff on the stairs. " good. Game on Friday against Cambridge." I said as I sat down at the Island. "Ok. 1:45 like normal?" "Yes mom"
          I head up to my room to find Dylan going through my boxes in my room. " why are you in my room?" "I lost my phone charger during the move. It's gotta be in ur boxes."
I shook my head in response to Dylan and pulled out my Volleyball and game uniform. I threw the ball at Dylan and he shouted in response. "I am not a ball person." I bursted out laughing and I plugged my phone in to charge. " How's your school?" I asked, unpacking my bag. "Well the teachers are nice. There's this cute girl named Roxy and she's amazing." He said, continuing to search the boxes. 
            I laid on my bed thinking about School and the move. It wasn't easy to leave my friends behind  but I had to. It's now 6:30pm and Mckenna called Dylan and I down stairs for dinner. Our dad works as a consultant so he's never home for anything which sucks but it's life. I grabbed my dinner: Hams, Eggs, Apple Slices, and Grapes with Orange Juice. It was really yummy but now I wasn't happy so I went to my bedroom that was filled with boxes. I changed into my Maryland Treppains hoodie and lounge shorts and continued to unbox everything. Half way through I found a collage my best friend Katie made when I was in Maryland. I put my headphone on and listen to sad music. I really missed Maryland and hopefully I can meet new friends at school.
————
Mckenna's POV
————
After Emma ate her dinner she went straight to her room. It doesn't help her our rooms are right next to each other. Dylan barges into my room and pick me up. I love him. He carries me into his room and we lay on his bed.  "Are you excited for your first day of school tomorrow?" He asked, heading to my room. "Not really. I only have Lilly and she's my best friend but I wanna have more friends." I said, following  him to my closet. "Wanna wear something sporty because you have Gymnastics after?" "Yes!" My brother handed me a black under amour hoodie and some nike leggings. He went to his room and slepr