Chapter 2:

Thursday, August 30, 2018
5:00am
Greenwich New York
Emma's POV
————
I woke up at 5 to sounds of screams coming from my little sisters room. She was only 8 but I was really worried. I was the only one who woke up to her. I know Dylan has football at 5:30, Dad leaves for work in 15 minutes.
Why didn't the respond? When I arrive in Mckennas room, I flip her lights on to see her crying and screaming. I walk over and find out she rolled her ankle. It was nicely bruised. I comfort her as Dylan went to get mom.
Mckenna sat up and continued to cry but she didn't cry as hard as she was when I walked in. I sat there, wiping her tears away. Mckenna had blond hair and blue eyes. She was a level 5 gymnast already and I got to do her hair for meets. It's always fun. When mom comes in, she sits next to me. "Emma Marie. You are going to be such a great mom." My mom complimented me. She knew I hated being called with my middle name but McKenna  loved it.
My mom and Dylan took McKenna to the ER while I stayed home. My neighbor and best friend called me as I sat in my room. Avasion Rose Clarke. She goes by Ava. I sat in my lounge chair next to the window looking into Ava's room. This was our daily call. Before our run.
--------------------
(A- Ava|E-Emma)
A- hey Ems. No morning run. Stuck babysitting Alex. But I have volleyball practice later....
E- I can babysit Alex. I'm home alone right now. My mom, McKenna, and Dylan are at the ER because Mckenna rolled her ankle and my dad is off at work.
A- Ok. Poor Mckenna. Well I'll see you later! Byeee
E- Bye V.
————
[Mom] Emma... do you have any plans later?
[Emma] yes. Babysitting Alex. Why what's up?
[Mom] Your sister needs crutches but they have none in her size so you and Dylan can give her piggyback rides everywhere. Is that ok?
[Emma] sure
————
Ava has 3 siblings, her twin sister and her brothers. They are all so sweet bu her brothers are annoying, at least Jordan. Sarah, her twin, is one of my best friends as well. We aren't only best friends but we are cousins and i am so happy we are. Ava and Sarah are 14, same age as me but Ava play softball and volleyball and Sarah plays softball and does dance. I head to my closet and put on my ripped jeans and and a volleyball tournanent t-shirt. I braided my hair and put my converse on and headed to the door. It was only Thursday and school starts in a week.
I headed downstairs to find dad in the kitchen cooking lunch. "Why hello Em. How my baby girl doing?" He asked.
My dad doesnt work on Thursdays which isnt new. He want a new job but. "Doing good. Oh Ava's practice got cancelled so I'm not babysitting tonight. Mckennas ankles broken so they will be home in about 2 hours. Volleyball is good so far up here. Is the pool still open?" I said, giving him a hug. Our Thursday talks are normally a conclusion of my week because I see him only on Thursdays because I dont have volleyball on Thursdays. " Yes last I knew. See if Sarah & Ava can come over and yall can go swimming. And maybe her older brother." He said, flipping his lunch: a grilled cheese sandwich.
Ava has an older brother. He's 15 but his name is Sam. Sam was a grade older than me but he was really hot. Like really. I guess I have a crush on him but Ava & Sarah think we are dating. We are just friends. I changed into my bikini and grabbed my towel and head to Ava's. I knock and Aunt LeAnn opens the door.
" Hey Emma! How are you b?" "I'm good. Can Ava, Sarah, and Sam come over for a swim?" I asked as she gave me a hug. "Of course!" If you wanna go say hi to everyone they are upstairs. Ava & Sarah are in their room. Sam's in the living room." She said pointing to the stairs. Aunt LeeAnn is so awesome. I first go talk to Sam for a while. " hey Sam. Wanna come over to our house to go for a swim with Ava, Sarah, & I?" I asked, sitting down next to him. He smiled at me, "First of all, looking Good Emma! Of course. Let me go get changed." He said and motioned for me to stand up. We hugged and he smiled at me. " You are so pretty Emma. " he said and heades upstairs.
I follow behind but head to Ava & Sarah's room. I knock and Ava screams, " Its open Mom!". Ava is laying on her bed in jeans and her volleyball jersey and superstars while Sarah is sitting at her desk listening to music. " Hey Emma. What's up?" Sarah said. Ava sat up and went to closet and took her shoes off. "Sam and I are going swimming in my pool. Wanna join?" I said. "Sure why not." Sarah and Ava agreed and got their bathing suits and headed to change.
-------------------------------------------------
Sam's Pov
Emma. She's an amazing cousin. I love her so much. Ava & Sarah come down to the kitchen where I am, sitting at the table wrapped in a towel. Emma follows behind in her red bikini. We all head to Emma's and I sit on the edge with Sarah who's laughing because Ava splashed Emma in the face. I jump in and splashdd them both. Emms hopped onto my back while Sarah got onto Ava's back.
I'm happy Emma's back. She used to come up every April and August but now she moved here! Emmas one of my best friend. "SAM! WE CAN WIN!!" Emma screamed. Emma has 2 siblings aka my cousins but they werent home and neither was Aunt Emily but Uncle Mike was there.
After an hour & a half of swimming, we decided to go home. I went straight to my room & fell to the bed.

School in 6 days...