The Day of the Concert - 2

I make my way out of the station and see a small queue in front of the venue doors. The excitement creeps up on me and I start to feel light headed.
"Please don't do anything stupid" I say to myself. (I'm that person that will trip over or bump into something just when it is quiet or everyone is watching.)

I head over to the queue and notice one of the girls in the queue staring at me. She whispers something in her friend's ear.
"Oh please, let them not make fun of me" I desperately think. I take a deep breath and keep going.

As I get closer to the venue I see the friend turn around and look at me. "I like your hair!" she shouts. I immediately start to blush, "Thanks, I like your T-Shirt!" I reply. The girl was wearing a YungBlud T-Shirt and she proudly smiles. "i'm Nikki and these are my friends Sammi, Laura and Taylor" the girl/ Nikki says.
I panic a little and awkwardly wave with one hand "Why did I do that!?" I ask myself.
"I'm Sarah, nice to meet you."

I'm not a very social person but for some reason I feel really comfortable talking to them. They invite me in the queue.
"We have been waiting here for over 3 hours already. We skipped class just to meet Dom. He said on his Instagram that he wanted to meet his fans before the show."
My heart skipped a beat. " Wait... he will meet us in real life?! What?! Oh My God! How is that possible?! He's a f*cking king and we're his subjects" I say in my head. "Oh Cool" I say out loud.
This really made me so nervous that my hands are starting to sweat.

We're all talking about how me discovered his awesome music and how it helped us get through stuff.

I am just confessing to the girls how cute I think Dom is when all of a sudden I hear a "Thanks Love!" come from behind me.
My heart stops beating and I freeze...