reverie: 八

"and"

unlike most dramas, no matter how much jeongguk tried, the older just could not be found- perhaps because he startes trailing him a bit too late.

that nocturnal, he attempted texting the elder but there was never a response.

~

"taehyung!" jimin screamed as he followed the other from evening to night.

taehyung gave in to his tiredness, he slipped onto the floor, as jimin knelt afore him.

"i- I'm sorry... I just- I just never th-thought t-that-" he hiccupped as jimin held him in his somewhat sweetening arms.

"shhhh, it's okay... deep breaths...." jimin's voice brought the comfort taehyung severely needed.

taehyung inhaled in the scent of jimin's- it was citrus, somehow a tad more relieving than jeongguk's hazelnut aroma.

slowly taehyung returned the hug when he felt more- felt better. he buried his head into jimin's crook of his neck as he breathed lowly, "thank you, jimin..."

jimin's palm reached to caress the other's hair as he answered, "anytime for you, tae. if anything, I should be thanking you, for hanging out with me."

"oh, jimin, how sweet can you be?" taehyung asked, not expecting a reply.

"maybe you are muddled, I am confident that you are the sweetest here." jimin stated his heart.

merely that sentence sent taehyung to the moon and back, he felt loved.

~

jeongguk scratched his head in irritation when his 87th message was not read. why is he not checking his phone?

sighing in dissatisfaction, he fell onto his bed, concending to his drowsiness, if anything he knew he will demand a reason of taehyung's attitude tomo9at school.

~

the sun was soon to raise as the three was on their way to institute. all of them with different thoughts and sentiments, two being light-hearted with one in distress.

not bothered to wait for his childhood friend- not wanting to face him, he skipped the usual stop for their meeting to be accompanied for the rest of their journey.

attaining at school, taehyung briefly view his form room- jeongguk's place, it is empty.

is he okay? taehyung appeared fretful for that matter until a familiar visage was discern from the window. smiling in content at the younger's safety, he paid heed to his friend's endless blabbering now.

"you know that new app is peng!" hoseok presumably shouted for the nth time that day.

taehyung played along with a few hums and ohs, just to fulfill hoseok's wish to be listened to daily.

"taehyung!" a deep voice that taehyung tried to avoid called him causing him to look up with a slightly uneasy smile.

"hey, jeongguk." taehyung spoke.

"kukkie. why aren't you calling me that?" jeongguk questioned as he landed his arm on taehyung's desk.

taehyung kept his cool as he looked up- the typical hazelnut scent giving a different vibe today. "jeongguk, you are in a relationship, for God's sake. tell your lover to call you so."

taehyung, after finishing his speech turned his face away from the younger.

"but-" jeongguk tried to state the truth when.

"jeongguk, it's fine. I was just shaken yesterday, that's all. I do wish you a good relationship though. I wish you all the best." taehyung gazed at jeongguk hastily before shooing him off.

"b-" jeongguk attempted protesting but was sadly interrupted, "mr jeon, please return to you seat, the lesson's beginning."

jeongguk frowned at the change of taehyung, not at all liking it.

Ooppss, my hardcore vmin trash revealing itself. sorry, vkook stans but vmin is superior. XD

(jk, I respect all ships but vmin is bae in my opinion.)

p.s: I am not dead. uwu.

*goyangi-si

06/03/2019

tired out!