lovers doll part 1

Geno always love to make doll clothes for all the dolls it wierd I know but he really pastion about it so you dont have to hate it right? (Not me talking I swear!)

??? POV
"So are you my new master?"

/// /// /// /// ///

Geno POV

It start when Frisk start to talk about it.

"Killing dolls is up for auction again!" Frisk yell a new that everyone already bore about it.

"Again? Already?" Chara said with a bore voice cause it really bore but it really interesting me. "I like to check the doll myself" I said as Frisk and chara jump make me suprise as well.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW HOW THE DOLL HAVE THAT NAME??" Chara yell with worry.
"Well you can try to buy it and made doll clothes!! I think it will be great idea!!" Different from Chara, Frisk really exciting and make me buy it.

"Calm down you two we need to study for college dont have time to play doll and such" Sans calmly said and put the book he reading on top Frisk head when she almost start to hyped. "You can chose it on your own Geno just be careful ok?" That words encountered me.

/// /// the school over /// ///

"I'm home.." I let myself walk in to the house and sit at the computer.

After some typing and searching.

"The killer doll have that name because it attacked people and barely got them near death. The doll always end up get selling a way right after someone bought it... maybe something creepy going on...huh...intresting." if this happened to the doll community maybe... huh? , I see the picture below the post there was a person (it will be a skeleton ok?)

 huh? , I see the picture below the post there was a person (it will be a skeleton ok?)

'This is the killer doll? How is he creepy?....he beautiful!' As I think it I already done ordering it.

-he fell in love at the first sight- ♡♡♡

"The package for Geno!!"

The package had arrived safely. I open it and see the doll that I bought.
"You look beautiful, even more beautiful than the pictures" I said it as I see the doll. "The black outfit suited you but maybe the white will too" I said with excitement it start to go up to my stomach. I put it down and start to search on the computer "maybe I should buy a stand first and make some new clothes"

??? POV

I start to take a new form that everyone hated fast than I ever think.

"So are you my new master?" I start to talk to that person on the computer and they suprised.

"This is the first time I been turn to human so quickly" as I talk the master look at me with a surprise look that every master make when they become fear me.

"I been passing down from master to master, I think I can set it down this time...so what your name master?" As I said master look at me speechless...like all of them do

"What wrong? Speechless cause my beautiful face? Well you sure like my other master is it, oh yeah! From now on you have to say you beautiful, I love you and I only have my eyes on you at least five time a day"

"You..." he start...it will be like the last time...

"INTRUDER!!!" Eh? I quickly turn back as master punch me... He not hate me?

"How dare you raise your hand to me?! What will you do if you left a mark?!" I said try to hide the anxiousness running through my body. He look surprised, of course he will why wouldn't he?

"Are you suprised master? Not to blame you I have a soul while my master love me. And for me take this form on the first day you much really love me! I like you too so go ahead and love me as much as you like!" I try to stay confident but still cant stop the anxious run.

/// /// /// /// ///

"Hey geno what up" Sans said as I snap out of my thinking still frezing tho. "Geno what happen? You dont look so good" Frisk said with worry.

"The package just arrived yesterday..." there no way that true I mostly just crazy "it was the bloody doll" everyone froze

"He didnt such my blood but the rumors are true, he did moving" Chara shake me as I talk "WHY ARE YOU STILL BUY IT!! IT ALL YOUR FAULT FRISK!!!" Chara yell as he hold on my shoulders (chara a he and frisk a she ok?) . "Ehhh why me?" Frisk said with a innocence face as Chara yell more.

This have to be a dream.

Here for you to read if I'm not really determined to finish... qwq I'm still awake at 4 freaking am I need to fake sleep soon so. I'm sorry if you cant click it but I hope you can read it it really good story for sansect fan to read xD

http://m.fanfox.net/manga/lovers_doll/bookmark

Peace