T A E H Y U N G

"the-the-the- the GRINCH!", it roared from the TV in front of you.

It was December, the perfect time to watch this classic and Taehyung and you have been watching the movie again and again, without losing one bit of interest in it.

"Aaaah~", Taehyung, who was sitting in front of you on the carpet, was waiting for you to feed him with a handful of popcorn.

You on the other hand were sitting on the cozy couch that had space for three, tightly tucked into a warm blanket with a big bowl of popcorn in your lap.

While your eyes were glued to the Grinch who was talking to Cindy Lou, you brought your popcorn-filled hand towards Taehyung's mouth.

Your boyfriend was eating the popped corn out of your hand like a puppy would do and although you were already somewhat used to it, his childlike actions sometimes still made you struggle with the overload cuteness.

As your hand was once again emptied, you started patting his hair and feeding him with popcorn from time to time.

About halfway through the movie, while the grinch was pondering over what to wear, you were feeding Taehyung, but this time, something touched your palm.

"Did you just... lick my hand?"

You only got a shrug as response.

Not thinking long, you bit the back of his neck, which made Taehyung leap up to his feet. Pouting and rubbing the bitten area at the same time, he gave you shocked glares, whereas you couldn't refrain from laughing.

"That's what you get for licking my hand."

He just stared at you blankly.

"How is licking and biting the same?!", he hollered.

Your giggling form was now trying not to choke on the popcorn that was still in your mouth.

You almost did at the screech you had let out when Taehyung was about to jump onto the couch and probably about to pay you back.

He was tickling you, which was the worst thing he could do, since he knew every single one of your tickle spots.

"Tae, stop it! It's not like it's gonna become a mark or something, it'll disappear soon."

But little did you know that you had given him an even better idea than just tickling your now laughing and crying form.

Pinning your wrists down and using his weight to hold you in place, he peppered your jaw and neck with kisses and bites that would definitely result into hickeys. As if your neck wasn't enough, he now started sucking at the skin located at your collarbones and purposefully bit you harder than he would normally.

"Ow! Tae!"

"And you thought me licking your hand is a bad thing.", he whispered against your hot skin.

"Okay, okay, I am sincerely sorry and I won't complain about such things ever again."

"You promise?"

He held his pinky finger out to you.

"I promise."

Your pinkies were intertwined now, his much bigger than yours.

And as if nothing had happened, you were now laying on the couch together, continuing to watch your movie, the only difference to an hour ago being the love bites Taehyung gave you.

(A/N:

Okay although I am very very late it's still Tae's bday so...

Happy birthday, Tae ❤️

Oh and the promise part is a reference to Jimin's new song promise. I felt attacked ngl is a little warning too much I'm asking for? :") but for real now, his voice is so beautiful and there are so many variations of his own voice in that one song...

But anyways, happy Kim Taehyung day and let's hope for many more of his birthdays to celebrate.)