Chapter 2- Back To Normal

(Jungkook POV)

We all went back to our dorms.
Taehyung and I shared a room; there were four dorms in this condo we lived in, and our eldest Hyung got his own room. The other condos were filled with students who attended the Seoul Institute of the Arts school.
I sat down on my messy bed and rubbed my temples. I regret ignoring Jin's words of caution about my bed being a "pig pen". Damn, he was right.
V sat down also (on his friggin' organized bed...) and just stared at the floor. He suddenly got up after a minute or two of sitting down, and walked to our white storage closet.
He grabbed an extra blue towel, then threw it at me.
I caught it, and slightly grinned.
"Thanks man." I said.
"For what?" he smiled. It was this childish thing that he always says when I thanked him.
"For helping me back there and for y'know, this," I said and raised up the towel in my hand "We cool?"
He didn't even stop to think, and said "Yea, we're cool."
We stood up and did a bro fist, and then I sat back down to dry myself.
Geez, I hate getting wet. Plus standing outside half naked in the rain isn't really helping.
After a few moments,V looked at me, and said "Lets not argue over Jaesoon, ok?"
Ugh, why did he have to bring this up? I don't even know why we both argued over her; we just did. That car ride home was so painful 'cause we're best buds, and I could tell his reasons were winning.
"Yea. She probably has a boyfriend and everything." I mumbled. I mean, pretty people like that just don't come out as single.
I'm not "pretty" so that's why I'm single. I'M BEAUTIFUL.
Taehyung hyung must've read my thought, 'cause he chuckled and said "Ego Mode much?"
I laughed, and said "The Golden Maknae can only have as much ego as he needs to stay awesome."

(Jaesoon POV)

I. AM. POOPED.
After organizing all my clothes into the stupid drawers and all my personal belongings into my storage box, of course.
Now all I have to do is clean out my handbag!
I began to search inside my black bag to throw away any garbage until I came across a piece of paper; a piece of paper with Taehyung Oppa and Jungkook Oppa's phone number. Didn't the oppas type their phone numbers in my puone though? Hmm. Oh well. They must've slipped it in my bag just as a reminder.
Now, why am I calling them 'oppa'? Hm. Well, I'll just call them that in my mind. No one shall ever find out...
Should I call them? I mean, it'd be better to actually know people on the first day. Plus, I don't need to be that one kid who's sitting by herself at lunch all the time (trust me, I've had that experience in Canada; I practically isolated myself from everyone).
I finally decided to take out my phone and call them. But who should I call? Taehyung did give me the phone numbers... Taehyung it is!
Instead of the awkwardness of calling, I decided to text him instead.

(Normal/Jaesoon, Bold/V)

Uh, hey Taehyung, it's me, Jaesoon...

Jaesoon, I told you to call me V ;) but Oppa would be so much cooler~

Naw bro, I'll just call you V.

Aww -3-

LOL, are you and Jungkook busy tomorrow?

Well, we are busy moaning about how bored we are all the time.

I'll take dat as a 'no' then.

Good choice. Why? You wanna have a playdate with us?

Well uh, kinda. I just thought that the three of us could hang out, y'know? After all, I am kinda new to this school, and...

No need to explain about that. Sure, we can hang out. Where? Which hotel?

Uh, wut?

JK JK XD But seriously, where to?

Uhm... wanna meet me at the cafe across the school at 12:00pm???

Deal. But one problem...