UPDATE (8/14/19)

Hello!! If you guys were able to read my note on my the last chapter. You would know I am currently writing Part 2! Finally!

Honestly. It was kinda a bitch on figuring how to start it. I had a lot of ideas for this chapter.

But as a thank you for being so patient with me and giving me OVER 250 reads!!! 😭😭😭 I really appreciate it.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, THE VOTES. ALL LOVE AND THE SUPPORT.

EDIT:
AUGUST 14, 2019

SO! It's been a while, hasn't it??? First of all I am sooo sorry for taking so long....has it been a year??? Holy shit.  I didn't mean to take so long on this. I just ended up have a really bad year personally in my life and family and it really delayed any writing. But I want you all to know...I have some good news!

I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH PART 2!!!!

I just have to proofread it and edit some things. But otherwise it WILL be posted in a few days!! So please be on the look out!!! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE MESSAGES AND REVIEWS, VOTES, it means a lot. And helped me with some motivation in finishing this chapter. So thank you guys!! Love ya!!! See you soon, with part dos✌🏼!!

😭😭 thank you all so much for reading. I really can't believe that.

What do you hope happens in Part 2?
🧐😏