a chapter 8

To the youngest right to left look from the top
Kuroko P.O.V
I look around and see a certain pink head coming towards me wait......... Pink head! Oh no ahhhhh!

"Hello kuroko-chan!" Wahhhh! She's here what should i do waaaa! Help me!" Hello as well Momoi-san" i said emotionlessly and I look around for my seat fast "kuroko-chan come on I already found your seat!" Wait what!

I look and I am soooooo soooo soooooo dead just great so great my seat is near the akashi seijuro the seat formation is by height!akashi is just my right momoi is just behind me and midorima is just six seat way and murabusakibara is eight seat away in the last row oh~ *sigh*

"Are? Why are we sighing kuroko chan~" " please don't call me kuroko-chan momoi-san" "then call me satsuki! Or or momo! Or..... Satsu!....." She just talk and talk *sigh* this will be a long year for me~

Suddenly I heard a shout "Why the hell I am with a annoying kinpatsu!" "Ehhhhh! I am not a kinpatsu! Gangarou!" Not this is not a surprise kise and aomine is in the same class but I know that they are five room before them they are really loud I pity their parents now

"OK class sit down and we will introduce your self and first please come in the front kuroko tetsuya" when I heard my name I got up and walk to the front and start talking "my name is kuroko tetsuya I am 12 years old I like vanilla, teamwork, and sports I dislike broken teamwork, and dirty people and my plan is.... A secret" I bow and told akashi that he is next he got up and start introducing and I began thinking I wonder if I should only just pass this middle school this is the original timeline I wash away the thought and just listen to my classmates its already finish thank goodness the class starts and we began to write but without a certain of eyes looking at me that make me blush' damn hormones!'

Akashi P.O.V
I look at kuroko-san and she suddenly blush 'she is actually cute wait what!' Ughhh! I continue to look at her she has light blue eyes and hair that matches the clear bright sky and pinkish lips that I want to taste so much wait what!

Where did the last one came from and I didn't notice her she have low presence I continue to stare until I look behind I see midorima shintarou I know his father his father work for us in emergency like we need a doctor.

My father said his son is the same grade as me and smart as well but this kuroko tetsuya such a manly name but a beautiful girl is carrying that name *sigh* she is too smart she even rich the no.0 here and score perfectly in the college exam so smart I must study as well 

3rd P.O.V
When the others are quiet the room E-1 is so noisy there you can find a teacher trying to separate two noisy people a kinpatsu and a gangarou.

"Hey stop fighting already! You two are already middle school!" The teacher yelled but no the two of them won't stop "hey I already said I am sorry but you won't listen you Blondie!" "Well I am sorry you gangarou!" "What you-!" The door opens and they see a very scary sight a very scary red head and a light blue boy beside him

"What do you think your doing?" Said the boy and glare at them "who are you midget!" A scissor came through his cheek and the other side a paper "are you gonna kill me!" "No but be quiet my son is studying here and my name is Masaomi Akashi" "and my daughter is studying here my name is  Kuroko Shu"

"Wait I know that name! Its the name of the best business partner here in Japan right!?" "Yes me and masaomi here attend our daughter or son here because they want to be here and I don't want you mongrel tainting my beautiful innocent daughter OK!" Shu said while staring down or up Shu is almost the same height as kise  but still tall 

All of them silent and nodded the duo nodded satisfy for their work and go to their own business 'I wonder why my daughter said to never suspend them those mongrel do they know my angel better not' and a bad thing got in Shu's head 'what if my tetsuya already got a boyfriend that is the worse scenario I gotta keep on eye in masaomi's son!  And on shigero! I will make sure my daughter will die a single and virgin!'