Eighteen

SHSHSHSHA DONT LET MY STORY FLOP THANKS PLEASE VOTE.

Scarlett

It is Monday, the day most people hated, I don't mind it but like let me sleep.

My sleeping habits have gotten better after the last few weeks. But it's hard sleeping through my parents constant arguing.

Saturday they fought in the morning waking me up, well the fire alarm woke me up because the food got burnt.

It is a cloudy day which means it can possibly rain which I have a love hate relationship with.

I walk through the halls and run into Ethan.

"How was your weekend?" He Asks.

"It was good I guess." I shrug.

"What do you mean by I guess?" Ethan asks chuckling as he fixes his hair.

"Parents fighting." I roll my eyes.

a girl comes around the corner.

    Karissa.

     She stops right next to us.

     "What?" I ask.

"I'm here to talk to Ethan, now leave." She demands.

"I was here first and you can't tell me what to do." I fold my arms across my chest.

"Hey Scarlett just let her talk." Ethan suggests.

I roll my eyes and walk to the place I was trying to get to originally before Ethan getting in my way.

-

I sit at the lunch table alone since Angelina is absent.

    "You look like a loner." Ethan states.

    "It's legit the beginning of lunch people aren't even here yet." I chuckle.

    "Come hangout with me and the guys." Ethan suggests.

    "Fine because you'd probably convince me anyways." I laugh.

     "They've been bugging me to get you to come sit with them, I may or may not always talk about you." Ethan explains.

    "Just ask me out already." I joke.

    "You wish." He jokes along.

    We sit down at his table and only a few of his friends are there while most are in line.

     "That's Scarlett? She's cute." One of his guy friends says.

    "She's mine so back off." Ethan chuckles.

    "Let me hit that." One of his other friends jokes.

     "I'm going to be right back I need to grab something." I say to Ethan.

    I get up and start walking over to the lines and get stopped by Yvette.

    "So how are you and Ethan?" She asks.

    "Excuse me." I say pushing past her.

    "I'm just being friendly and here you are, being an ass." Yvette complains.

    "Stop being a fake ass." I state.

     "How am I being fake?" She asks.

     "You ended our friendship because of a guy and then randomly come up to me asking how we are, I'm not stupid Yvette." I explain.