1

a- annie //h-hayden// hpov- thinking or point of view of hayden // apov- thinking or point of view of annie // cam- vlogging/camera
p.s. characters are between 16-17&18 in this story!!
__________

apov- i woke up at 10 in the morning with hayden's arms wrapped around my body. he kept me warm all night long. i looked over at his face and gave him a kiss.

hpov- annie gives me a kiss on the cheek and i and i kissed her back. i kept kissing her and then we started to make out. i kissed all over her neck and she moaned.

a- you have condoms?

h- you bet i do

hpov- i went into the bathroom and put on the condoms. then i went out into the bedroom where annie was already naked like i was.

a- come her daddy

hpov- i jumped into bed and put my d inside her. i went in and out faster and harder. annie moaned and then i started to cum.

apov- i went on my knees and then started to suck hayden's d. he moaned and i went harder and felt him cum in my mouth.

h- my turn

hpov- i spread annie's legs open and start licking and sucking her v.

a- HARDERR DADDYY

hpov- i go harder and eat her cum that was coming out of her. i went up to her nipples and then started kissing and sucking them too. i kissed annie all over.

apov- after hayden was done i continued sucking his d. his cum came all in my mouth and i took it. i sucked harder and deeper until my mouth was numb.

h- YESS MAMII

hpov- i spread annie's legs open again and start fucking her. she moaned louder and louder. we kissed as i kept going in and our of her.

apov- this was the best sex i had ever had.

a- FUCK ME DADDY

hpov- i sat annie and and we kissed and lick and sucked each other off everywhere. we moaned and had so much fun until annie said that she had to go to a photoshoot.

h- aww babe.

a- don't worry sexy daddy ill be back tonight ;)

h- one more?

a- alright

apov- i went down and sucked hayden's d one more time.

h- YESSS BABY

a- alright babe lemme get dressed now.

h- ok

apov- after i got dressed i kissed hayden and then went to my photoshoot.

hpov- i got my clothes on and decided to watch tv while i waited for annie to come back to her photoshoot.