2

a- annie //h-hayden// hpov- thinking or point of view of hayden // apov- thinking or point of view of annie // cam- vlogging/camera
__________

apov- after i was done with my photoshoot i went out to go and buy a lingerie for tonight. once i bought the lingerie i went home.

hpov- i see annie walk in through the door and im so happy.

apov- i jump into hayden's arms and start kissing him uncontrollably until he started leaving me hickies.

a- i have a surprise

hpov- annie goes into the bathroom and i wait for her. she comes out in this sexy lingerie and then starts sucking my d.

h- YES MAMA FASTER

apov- i go harder and faster until my mouth was filled with cum. i jump into hayden's arms again and he kisses me and lays me down on the bed.

hpov- i spread her legs out and put on a condom quickly. then i push my d inside her so far i came. i went in and our as i kissed her boobs and her neck.

a- YES BABY

apov- i keep my legs spread wide. then hayden starts putting in more and more fingers in my v and then his whole fist is in me.

a- YES BABY

hpov- annie came and then i told her it was her turn.

apov- i start sucking hayden's d and kept going. even when my mouth was numb i still sucked harder. his d was rock hard and he came so much.

hpov- i pick up annie and then put her in bed with me. i pull up the sheets and we continued all night....